Reviews for After The Rift Storm
Evangeline chapter 2 . 9/8/2014
Perfect.
Evangeline chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Aww. I love to read about Ianto comforting Jack and this is done beautifully.
Pegaz chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
I love this chapter. You can't imagine how many times I've read it and I'll keep re-reading 'till the world ends. It is beuatufil. Perfect. Sad and sweet and holding so much drama and hope, but then nothing matters when Jack and Ianto are together.
darcy58 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Restrained and elegiac. Beautifully done, mature writing and oh so accurate and affecting. You have a beautiful control on your phrasing and an understanding of adult emotion, including pain and empathy. Your Ianto is especially moving and perceptive - indeed your understanding of him is perfect in showing HIS understanding of the "engagement ring" conversation. Congrats on a job well done.
Inusagi chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
aww, the feels
WickedBlue chapter 2 . 1/1/2012
Awe. What a wonderful fic. I wish we had seen this in the show.
black59 chapter 2 . 8/30/2011
adorable
black59 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
beautiful
Orion Lyonesse chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
Loved this interlude, especially Ianto standing up for Jack against his teammates. The ending was particularly affecting. Well done!

Keep writing!
enchanted nightingale chapter 2 . 6/17/2011
loved it!
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 2 . 6/11/2011
Aw very cute...although I was waiting for Ianto to finish his speech and then go, "Now, if I may have some ice?" and just take it from Gwen or Owen's room and let them think it was for some kinky sex.
whitecrossgirl chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
that was really good i love that Ianto put the others in thei place and the end was quite sweet
Furious Dee chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
This is genuinely gorgeous. Completely in character and fitting in beautifully with that little scene we never got to see. I love it when Jack is a little helpless behind closed doors, and Ianto is there for him no matter what.

Marvellously done. I hope there's more to come.
Lynka Read chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
I like it
chironsgirl chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
Very comforting. Now I can sleep. Insomnia kills.

XOXOXO