Reviews for Ballad of Netmakers
SharKohen chapter 9 . 9/15
Awww, this is lovely. Thanks for writing this. Excellent extension of the originsl story, and a good exploration of characters. Bravo
the17thmuse chapter 9 . 7/8
This is beautiful. I love this. These two got my attention in the film, and your work added a deeper, more profound layer to their relationship.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 9 . 6/4
Wonderful.
guest chapter 9 . 11/14/2015
This was so beautiful!
Strawwolf chapter 9 . 10/26/2015
*sigh* I loved this! Now off to read the sequel.
Golmultarn chapter 9 . 7/13/2015
Interesting story. Thoroughly enjoyed it. "How much good could a man do in eight hundred years?" is a beautiful thought. Thank you for this.
friendrat chapter 9 . 5/5/2015
So, I think this is my only review for this story, because I read it pretty much straight through.

I really liked how you addressed the times in between the scenes of the movie. There are lots of fan fics that go over what they were thinking during the movie, but most don't think about the time in between.

I loved the Spanish scout! I thought the denomination differences were spot on for the time period (can't we all just agree to disagree on minor theological differences and get along?).

And now, my only complaint from the entire story... Jack's eye liner. It's not as pointless as you (or Philip, as the case may be) might think. The practice originated in the desert. It protects the eyes from the glare of the sun on the sand. Jack uses it for the same reason, to protect his eyes from the glare on the sea, and to help him see better.

Awesome story though!
saashi samy chapter 9 . 3/20/2015
VERY SWEET

I REALLY LIKE THE STORY
dark shadowed rose chapter 9 . 3/5/2014
this is beautiful i always hate the way the movie leaves this hanging.
drunkendick chapter 9 . 1/23/2014
Hi ! I love your story very very much ! :)
Guest chapter 9 . 9/30/2013
This story is beautiful and very well-written. I did not want it to end! Thank you for posting it to this web-site so that it could be shared with us all!
beaniejeanie chapter 5 . 7/7/2013
I just wanna say that I love your characterization on Syrena and how she's bewildered by everything on land. Her comment about how light things should float was very insightful and intriguing!
WillaMae Parrott chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Oh, this story was brilliant! I love how you portrayed what could have happened to them after the rest of the story was done! Very well done! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 5/12/2013
I think I'm Protestant. Or baptist. There are so many different denominations these days it gets a bit confusing, but I know I'm Christian and not Catholic... Of course some Catholics are also technically Christians... I'm confused...
Jessie0725 chapter 9 . 3/12/2013
WOW! Wonderful and beautiful! :)