Reviews for Ballad of Netmakers
saashi samy chapter 9 . 3/20
VERY SWEET

I REALLY LIKE THE STORY
dark shadowed rose chapter 9 . 3/5/2014
this is beautiful i always hate the way the movie leaves this hanging.
drunkendick chapter 9 . 1/23/2014
Hi ! I love your story very very much ! :)
Guest chapter 9 . 9/30/2013
This story is beautiful and very well-written. I did not want it to end! Thank you for posting it to this web-site so that it could be shared with us all!
passionateartist chapter 5 . 7/7/2013
I just wanna say that I love your characterization on Syrena and how she's bewildered by everything on land. Her comment about how light things should float was very insightful and intriguing!
WillaMae Parrott chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Oh, this story was brilliant! I love how you portrayed what could have happened to them after the rest of the story was done! Very well done! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 5/12/2013
I think I'm Protestant. Or baptist. There are so many different denominations these days it gets a bit confusing, but I know I'm Christian and not Catholic... Of course some Catholics are also technically Christians... I'm confused...
Jessie0725 chapter 9 . 3/12/2013
WOW! Wonderful and beautiful! :)
acetwolf94 chapter 9 . 11/25/2012
Nice. Its good.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
well i literallysquealed when i found out there is a sequel! Can't wait to read it!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/28/2012
thank god i found this fic. It's fantastic. Just brilliant. I love this pairing and i think you're such an excellent writer! The au scenes were great and i actually liked tamara and even the quartermaster as well. I loved philip's pov and the ending was pure perfection. It would be great if you wrote a sequel but maybe that's too much to ask bec this is just a tiny shipping fandom. :( thank you very much for writing this! You have definitely healed my shipper heart! xoxo
Pinocchio's J.C chapter 9 . 6/27/2012
The absolute perfect ending. Sweet, happy, but not mushy and overdone. I'm so glad that someone who actually knows how to write, and write well, found this little fandom :)
sparrowflyaway chapter 9 . 6/18/2012
That was beautiful! :)
fanficreader1040 chapter 9 . 3/19/2012
Wow. Loved this story. Looking forward to the sequal.
Alice J. Nightshade chapter 3 . 3/13/2012
I really like it so far, and I will contue to read it so i can get onto the squel