Reviews for Life is Pandemonium
The guest chapter 1 . 5/4
I too when i watched this scene asked. "Where the hell did he get the accordion?" Being hone sick at bored i fou d this story and you brightened my day.
Karamelli chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
You write so well! This fic made me laugh a lot! Mike's moment in the spotlight was absolutely hilarious!
Abby chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I got the Glee box (s. 1-3) for Christmas, and I just finished season 2. When I saw the season finale I got a flashback to this story, and I knew I had to read this again. It is amazing, as all of your fics, and the way you portray Mike is just marvelous. This fic is truly one of my favorites, I just love it :D
dimonyo-anghel chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
hahahahaha
Skyeseeker chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
This had me crying laughing!
Bakura From School chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
I really liked this. And I too had the same exact questions you did, though in a different order. 1) Since when can Puck play thr accordian ans 2) where dcid he get it...?

I do enjoy the implied puck/mike ala citezinsa of nre york and the cop :P. I really liked this.

Thankyou so much.
PlotterFTW chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I've definitely wondered the same thing. When you look for an accordion, you'd better bet that you won't find one. They're stealthy like that.

Couples counseling :D AMAZING. Lovers' spat, that's what it was. Except it totally wasn't...

Seriously, accordion hunting too much potential
Morkhan chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh, dear heavens, this was amazing. Mike's explosion was absolutely delightful and hilarious to read and despite the fact that most of his characterization in the show is 'quiet,' 'dancer,' and 'Asian,' his little rant seemed perfectly in-character. His "I will KILL you! You will DIE!" speech had me rolling, and I kind of wanted to hug him when he was all "I exist! Look at me! I'm existing!"

In closing, you are the best Mike writer ever
Ms. Perception chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
I loved this story! Mike's meltdowns were hilarious! So was Sam. I love the friendships in this story. Awesome story.
Rogue Ranger chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Yay! Mike is taking names and I forget the rest of that expression but he's doing it! It's nice to see the development and broadening of the should-be main character of Glee. Again, I read this chapter once, watched the episode (New York) and then reread it again. And, once again, your story is better than the episode. It would have been so much more fun to have the epic misadventures of Mike and Puck in their quest to get an accordion. It was funnier and much more interesting than the episode. But maybe I'm the only one who wasn't really into the whole Finn and Rachel thing. And I keep forgetting their teacher's name for some reason. But the music was okay.

Mike and Puck saw more of New York than the others did in the episode. Albeit not the most famous parts, but still...

Maybe I need to delve into some of their background stories by watching previous episodes. Of course, the most interesting character is Mike and apparently he doesn't have that much backstory. That part about Mike showing off his mad abs does sound very interesting though...

I like the thematic element "Mike had learned that there were some things you don't ask about." It really ties the story together by using it periodically, especially at the beginning, end and right before the Mike freak-out. And Mike's threats were hilarious!

It's interesting how they go through all the effort to get an accordion but not only don't get it buy it becomes unnecessary. It ties in not only to Finn and Rachel's date being anticlimatic, but also their team not (Spoiler Warning!) winning the finals. I wonder if the police officer was the same one from the episode...

Mike really should play more of a role on the show. Maybe the writers will stumble across your story and scream "Epic!" and off they go with Mike's character actually developing on the show.

I think a lot of people can relate to what Mike goes through (though not everyone's reaction would be quite the same). Overall, it's a very good story, but I've come to expect that from you. No pressure! But, yes, bravo! I highly recommend this story!

Go Mike Chang!
sparxxa chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
YES! Mike Chang standing up for himself and being entirely awesome all the way through this fic.

Loved it. Really well done.
Mathais chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Holy shit, the confrontation scene is EPIC. I swear I read it over like five times just revelling in its awesomeness.

I really, really like your Mike.