Reviews for Yellow's Mission ON !
LunaLavender1023 chapter 17 . 4/7
NOOOOOOO PLZ CONTINUE!
Hehe chapter 5 . 9/28/2014
Nice...but you need to work on your grammar and spelling...Not a writing critic...Bye!
FuyuNoUsagi chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
I really like your Update! I really want to know the ending! :D
Kitteh chapter 17 . 2/18/2014
Oh Red Ihonestly hope Misty dies in somecruel sadistic wayfor forcing you. Shes a,ways beenone of myleast favorite people in any way shape andform. On the bright side, Reds come to terms with his feelings :3 pls continue this story is ammaazziinngggg
Kitteh chapter 16 . 2/18/2014
Im having somany hyperventilation fests reading this story :3 ahh the awkward moments... And I honestly dislike Misty in any ff.. idk why. But boy poor Red.. o.o if onlly he knew . i also thought the same thing reading the yellow arc. I already knew yellows a girl. I got into the manga reaaallllyyy late. :3 specialshipping forever! AndRed dontgiveup on those currently awkward feelings!
Kitteh chapter 2 . 2/18/2014
Ever since I discovered the magicalness of specialshipping, this is what I thinkRed thinks about before y'know, the "revelation" :3 Im so hopeless for thesetwo but i dont care theyre so adorable together
Galaxy-Himedere chapter 17 . 1/30/2014
will there be anymore im so excited to read more of this its so cool!
nanashimai chapter 17 . 10/24/2013
aaaaargh damn you misty! #shot
gdfgh i'm really curious now! please continue! *v*
Trinity Emerald Mitsu chapter 17 . 10/22/2013
I beg thee... Please update.
Dia Newman chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Please update! I'm dying to know what happens!
SuClover chapter 17 . 5/9/2013
I loved it!
dunno chapter 17 . 4/23/2013
T_T I have been waiting for TWO MONTHS already. Yet, no update T_T I feel sad "(
iHasRainbows chapter 17 . 4/20/2013
Even tho i dunt lik Pksp anymore...I'll still read dis for u! :D
pokeperson1000 chapter 17 . 4/9/2013
I think that this story is very good, but I just have one problem with it. But before I get to the problem, let me say a few good things about it first. The story itself, the plot is very good. I like the theme and conflict you put in there, and portrayal of the characters are amazing. I couldn't stop reading, and it was funny at certain points.

I only had one complaint. It's nothing big. The grammar just makes me a little uncomfortable. But I can tolerate it, and it doesn't stop me from enjoying the great story.

Good job, keep up the nice work, best of luck, and take your time. Have a nice day.
dunno chapter 17 . 3/26/2013
Hey NadiaMiki! You do know you have fans that are waiting for the update of this story right? SO JUST FREAKING UPDATE ALREADY!