Reviews for Holes
roj chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Oh, so sweet. Nicely done!
benignmilitancy chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere's JOHNNY! XD

Yaaaaaaaaaaaa-hoooooooooooooo-eeeeeeeeeeeeee! Hehehe.

What's up, my sista? I see you are busy with tha Fringe fics...dang, it feels good to be on FF dot net again. One more day to go, a Chemistry test-ugggggh-and then I'M FREE FOREVA! MWA HA HA! Or, at least until the fall. Then I shall be a senior. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, CURSE THIS VILE, HORRID INSTITUTION KNOWN AS SECONDARY EDUCATION!

Okay. Enough with ze talkie-talkie. Now onto actual review:

I like that you're "Expanding your boundaries" with dialogue. (I saw that phrase in a review once, lol. p) The use of colons add CHARACTER, if you catch my drift. (Smith and the Agents groan.) Hey! It's MY TURN, MY TURN TO WRITE THE REVIEW NOW! SO SHUT UP 'TILL IT'S YO' TURN, FOOLS!

Brown: Awwwww, but I can't type! I got a sunburn!

Smith: So? Just peel it off.

Brown: Okay! (Peels himself off like a banana to reveal Trinity underneath)

Jones and Smith: O.o

Okayssss...anyways, I was wondering if you also like the show Bones? Bones RULEZ! Oh pretty please can you write a fic about Bones?( does the lolcat face)

Smith: (runs off screaming) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I can't has cheezburger! I CAN'T HAS CHEEZBURGER!

Jones and Brown/Trinity: Xp

bluestones1 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
what a sweet, and thoughtful story. thank you
ClemB chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Olivia is too hard on herself - I think everybody agrees there. Good thing that Peter can change the way she looks at things. Both of them literally have the weight of the two worlds resting on their shoulders - and hopefully they are here for each other.

I like when Peter shares random memories - and wants to keep a grasp on them when he pictures his and Olivia's future life together. Now let's hope they will have that life together ! *fingers crossed*

I really enjoyed this story ! :)