Reviews for Simple Solutions
Renart chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
yay 4th wall!
OfficiallyObsessedwithPyro chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Nice South Park reference.
Samtastic Love chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
I loved, loved, LOVED this! HILARIOUS!

And the part:

"I merely wanted to check in and make sure you weren't plotting against me. Were you?" He looked at both Dean and Bobby.

Unfortunately, Dean and Bobby were some distance apart, and Castiel's eyes rolled in opposite directions in a way that was most certainly not natural. That, combined with the tone of his voice, the look in his eyes and, of course, that freakin' lollipop, actually made Dean wet himself a little. Bobby may have whimpered.

I died with laughter! You must write more humor/parody Supernatural fanfics!
TheThiefsDaughter chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I loved this (yes, I'm still laughing), although I think it will either end with Cas dying or turning human (more tear jerking than going back in time to stop him before he goes wacko with power)
Arien chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
"God this show hates women. How misogynistic."

hahahaha this cracked me up. Nice writing, I haven't laughed this hard in awhile.
elleran1969 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
That was sooo funny i seriously LOL all through thanks.
Scoobert0 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Holy crapola! I think my brain just melted. Loved it, agree with pretty much everything. My stomach is hurting from laughing so hard!
ParzivalHallows chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
THIS WAS AWESOME!

But the truth is, *don't hate me!* is that I don't think Chuck is God.

He was a prophet, Castiel said so himself. HIs job was to prophesize *is that a word?* the Winchesters "gospels", and his reason for living was fullfilled, so he kind of did a "rapture" and ascended into Heaven :D

That's my theory, lol.
L Moonshade chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Very entertaining! Thanks for the much-needed laugh!
Nerd Angels and Llamas chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
O.0. . . .BAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You have NO idea how much I died laughing! Like, I got in trouble 'cause it's like midnight and my mom woke up 'cause I was laughing so loudly! HAHA! You should totally do more crack fics 'cause yeah, you're awesome at this! _