Reviews for Sharing is Caring
rick2244 chapter 3 . 4/24
love the story dude props
BenRG chapter 4 . 2/24
Okay, that was disturbing. Under most versions of the law, Sokka and Suki just raped Toph.
BenRG chapter 3 . 2/24
One thing very, very in-canon character for Katara in this chapter is her stubbornness and powerful sense of will. Once she's committed to a course, she'll see it through, no matter how hard she finds it.

Meanwhile, I suspect that, if Aang wants something petty as revenge, he needs to tell Mai about Zuko's little monologue about the... er... 'Marital Arts'. I've got a mental image of Mai finding a certain laundry girl from Ba Sing Se and bringing her to the Capital for a... .er... 'reunion' with the Fire Lord.
BenRG chapter 2 . 2/24
Something tells me that Katara's mental index card for Toph reads: "Insufferable, unique, beautiful and irreplaceable." All she needs to do is admit it to herself.
BenRG chapter 1 . 2/24
Katara... How long have you known Toph again? Since when has 'boundaries' been in her personal lexicon?

My advice? Cool-off period. If, after the whole post-war mess is over and all three of them have had the chance to draw breath without pressure on them from others and they STILL feel the same, that's when they need to decide what to do next.

FWIW, the 'repopulating the Air Nomads' thing won't wash. It's time to look into Toph and Katara's cultural background to see if there is a history of 'secondary wives' for sufficiently important men. Lots of ancient cultures have things like that.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/20/2016
Wow, this story got dark fast. I can't believe that happened .-. Toph sure does love Aang so much if she willingly does that, go figure.
Guest chapter 18 . 10/1/2016
Keep going great
Guest chapter 18 . 7/21/2016
More please its a good story
memmek10k chapter 18 . 7/5/2016
this story was interesting to say the least, but good job on the technical aspects of writing.
Unknown chapter 18 . 6/15/2016
Good but i hopes you would have wrote more than that it was good
Darkrai's Prodigy chapter 18 . 3/22/2016
Seriously good man last chapter was even funny
Nikolai22 chapter 14 . 8/15/2015
I chose to read this because it was rate M so people could e real and explain things in ways that dot gloss over everything...but this...EVERYONE FUCKED EVERYONE...I fucking surprised the cabbage cart guy wasn't having a gang bang with Toph Katara Zuko and Yue after what I just saw...WTF did I just read. Sex only fanfiction dats dat shit I don't like, bang bang
Chandelured7 chapter 18 . 7/31/2015
It's a shame the story ended early, but I'm glad you were able to make it last this long! This was a great fic.
avataradam chapter 18 . 6/24/2015
Poo Poo. Last story :( Great story though and am excited to see more of your writing.
hirogogofanatic chapter 3 . 5/25/2015
Don't worry about that one reviewer they're just a homafobe