Reviews for A Dancer's Dream
God Fenrir chapter 15 . 12/17/2012
your story is very interesting and i love it!
i hope you update soon :3
Lorelei Dream chapter 15 . 8/18/2012
Good luck! Love this story please update when you can! It's an amazing story!
Guest chapter 14 . 3/2/2012
Omg ur story is awesome who wud hav thought amus a physcic I hope ikutos ok. Anyway keep up the great work nd I hope u update soon. ;)
AnimeFanPeep chapter 14 . 12/26/2011
To tell you seriously, I had problems reading the stories because they were in one whole paragraph which was so long that sometimes, I 'accidentally' to reread a sentence. There were too many spelling and grammar mistakes that I got confused and I had to reread the whole story to get the actual meaning. But still, althought it wasn't great, please make another Amuto fanfic. I would definately would go read it. XD
nya nya chapter 14 . 11/21/2011
amu walks him home and she gets kidnapped on the way home?
kitty.0 chapter 8 . 9/22/2011
Oh no. :(
TsukiyoNoMarionette chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
nice
TsukiyoNoMarionette chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
cool
Hahahahahha fuck you chapter 2 . 9/1/2011
Omfg you suck. I give a shit if I'm hating, that just sucked! That was one while block or words, no commas and all that shit that makes a decent story! God damn! Work on your grammar, sersiouly! Work on your damn spelling too! Make paragraphs, break em down! You know what paragraphs are, right stupid ass?

Going on, you have to work on he dialogue. If your too stupid to not know whAt it is, it means speaking, when a person speaks. And so, in this chapter there was alot of talking. But It was crappy! I couldn't picture what emotion they were feeling, like IKuto or Amu's older brother!

You also state things that don't need to be stated. That's a fail,dumbass.

And so on, I dont even want to fucking read the other chapters because I know they'll be like shit, just like this first chapter.

Okay, I'm done:

Good riddance, go fuck yourself for thinking this is a decent chapter, good bye.

You made me waste 5 fucking mintues on my life reading this chapter, it wasn't even fucking worth it since I was reading this shit. So, FUCK THIS!

Good story idea though, it's just the author (you) that can't do it right :)
Hahahahahha fuck you chapter 2 . 9/1/2011

You also state things that don't need to be stated. That's a fail,dumbass.

Okay, I'm done:

Good story idea though, it's just the author (you) that can't do it right :)
LOLA chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
OMG IT SOUNDS AWESOMe
XxOliviaAmutoFanXx chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
Okay; I like the story idea although here is my input regarding how to improve your stories as a fanfiction author. Please don't take this to heart too much.

1) The chapter is a whole block of words. Readers may get intimidated when reading, so try and break them into paragraphs.

2) There are many spelling errors, try using spell check or get a betareader (I would be happy to be yours)

3) Some of the grammar you're using is incorrect.

4) If you want more advice from me/want to chat, please feel free to add me on facebook: /OMGITZOLIVIAA . (No spaces, replace the dot in parenthesis). I wish you good luck, I will not take it personally if you don't add, it's just that I like to help people :D! By the way that's amazing that you updated over 13 chapters or something and you've only had the story for a day or so!