Reviews for Pretend Affairs
Sarah-In-Betwixt chapter 17 . 10/5/2014
This was a really sweet story! Thank you for sharing. :)
Warkitty chapter 17 . 5/27/2014
: )
AlsethGosia chapter 17 . 4/18/2014
Wow, I have no words, this was an amazingly written story, I absolutely loved it
GHouse chapter 4 . 3/9/2014
Loved it!
withoutafarmhousenear chapter 17 . 3/5/2014
Heh I knew they'd end up taking the vacation time together! This was such a cute fic, I enjoyed it.
Btw I laughed out loud when house thanked martin, that's so in character
withoutafarmhousenear chapter 11 . 3/5/2014
I noticed that you mix your tenses up a lot. I don't particularly mind too much as it's a common mistake but it's a tiny bit distracting. Just some feedback :)
withoutafarmhousenear chapter 6 . 3/5/2014
I reckon thirteen is totally the dude too. She's a lot more laid back and stoic as a character than Cameron, hangs out with the boys and gets in all sorts of trouble. Defs has some more masculine traits.
withoutafarmhousenear chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
New reader, I felt like revisiting the world of house fandom lol. Man I'm amazed you don't have medical experience or something it already sounds so well researched. Eager to get stuck into this!
HeatherSS1 chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
I left a review the first time I read this, but I just *have* to come back and put it on record that I've read this fic about 10 times now. It's definitely one of my all-time FAVORITE Cadley stories! There is just SO much there, so many wonderful moments, even the awkwardness is totally awesome.
GHouse chapter 17 . 7/17/2013
Loved it!
GHouse chapter 11 . 7/17/2013
That was a wonderful introduction to the chapter.
ExactChange chapter 17 . 6/8/2013
Aww! So sweet! But you kept mentioning the physical part of their relationship and teasing us, but never told us when it actually happened! I hate you for that, but love you for the rest. Hehe. Seriously though, that was a major frustration... Everything seemed so realistic until you skipped at least letting us know it occurred... But we got all the build up? Woman, you are eeeeeevil. But also, this story was adorable. So honestly, thanks for sharing it! (But, um, if you ever wanted to write and publish a one shot NOT skipping over that little jewel, I'd definitely read it. And I jest that it was just about wanting to know it happened... I was really looking forward to see them deal with their feelings about moving forward to that level of intimacy, and I genuinely felt you'd led your readers to expect that would naturally follow, even if still at a T-rating.) This was def a great story and gave me all sorts of feels. I just wanted more depth to their ending. Anyways, just my candid opinion. Please take it or leave it and always - keep writing! Your characters are very vibrant and alive, which is probably why I expected more insight to the establishment of their intimate and romantic relationship. Anyhoo, thanks again for the story. xx!
Athyna DaughterofPosiedon chapter 6 . 5/5/2013
This chapter always gets me, because I've also always thought of Thirteen as the "Guy" and then I read this chapter, and realized I really couldn't think of any concrete reasons why. I think it's just kind of a thing you know. There isn't any real criteria.
Chibi04 chapter 17 . 4/5/2013
Wow. Thanks. Loved it ;)
whtever9900 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Even I can see that author's grammar is ridiculously bad. I can't continue... Needs a beta really bad.