Reviews for Olivia's Surprise
Cammett chapter 4 . 5/21
I want the Couple to start dating and then have a vacation just the 2 of them alone at a Cabin Near a private Beach so the have a cook out with the neighbors and then they take a walk on the beach go swim and spend the night under the stars on a Beach Blanket Making Love all night. When the wake up they go back to the cabin and open the door so that he could carry her while kissing her in the cabin on the way to the bedroom for another round of love making. She tells Elliot she loves him and he tells her that he loves her to. Elliot then says to Olivia that they reservations to a restaurant to Propose to her. She says yes and she wants another round of making love to her again and can't keep his hands off of her for the rest of his life.
iHATEamarorollins chapter 4 . 9/1/2014
Great
Elliotandoliviababies chapter 4 . 9/25/2011
Sweet story but I'm sad it ended so soon.
always think outside the box chapter 4 . 7/28/2011
i must say, that is a most cruel place to end!
Delectable Sweetness chapter 4 . 6/20/2011
Loved it. It was really good. I liked that it was really long. It wasa great story that you wrote really well. Good job and keep up the great work. :)
ashleysvureader chapter 3 . 6/7/2011
ah! more! i have to know what's wrong!
Ballanchinewriting2 chapter 3 . 6/7/2011
ahhh! cliffie. Good though. Didn't know where you were going with this one and I kinda like that.
11Alexandria7 chapter 3 . 6/6/2011
HOWWWWWWWW could you leave us like that?

Rawr.

Lol, ok.. Good chapter!

And I hope Liv is ok.. Hmmm

Update soon!
DallasMarieJensen chapter 2 . 6/2/2011
pooor liv there both so stubborn
ashleysvureader chapter 2 . 6/2/2011
really really good!
11Alexandria7 chapter 2 . 6/2/2011
Yay you continued! )

And no worries about the ending. I actually think it as a pretty good place to end.

What is wrong with Liv? Lol I'm racking my brain and the only conclusion I can come up with is she is pregnant?

Haha idk...

One real question though! What season does this take place in? Just curious so I know what hairstyle to picture for Liv haha ;)

Update soon! )
11Alexandria7 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I like this, the only thing is, it seemed a bit incomplete. There are a few loose ends you should have tied up. Like why Olivia was sick, and why was Elliot being a bit stand-offish towards the end.

The story left me a bit confused at the end. I wasn't really sure where E/O stood..

I hope you will write a second chapter just to tie those ends up! I'd love the read it )

I'll be adding this to story alert incase you do!
BensidyCity chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Love love love love love! One question, why was Olivia Pale? Lol. Random, I know :)