Reviews for Diary of A Neighbor
Blue-Ice1 chapter 5 . 12/19/2013
More please!
KCKC chapter 3 . 3/28/2012
I really like this story!

The only thing I have to say is that the romance between them is going a bit too fast.

They should get to know each other first.
YoHoItSAPiRaTeSlIfEfOrMe chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Uhm this is probably the best story I have ever read! Upload soon :)
hidansgirl1234 chapter 4 . 6/28/2011
Ya Rodrick she caught ya doing the happy dace!
Mer3Girl chapter 3 . 6/2/2011
Very cute! I like that Katie has her own band; she sounds lovely. The dinner scene in chapter 2 was funny, I love greg's teasing!

My only constructive criticism, besides the mispellings (I do it all the time, no worries. Just make sure to edit.), is that the relationship between Katie and Rodrick is going too fast. They need time to develop a bond.

Something interesting to test out their bond would be like a competition between their bands, Strike First and Loded Diaper. That would be pretty cool. ;)

Anyways, keep up the good work! Can't wait to see where this fic goes. :)
TheVaccinesGeek chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
Awwwww love the cute story, can't wait till you write more! **
stormfall chapter 3 . 5/30/2011
I've got to agree with the person below me. The story is going by pretty fast. It honestly makes it confusing and a little less enjoyable for me personally. I suggest slowing down the storyline a bit, but that's my opinion.

Other than that the story has a lot of potential, just like all the other Rodrick stories. There's a few misspellings and small grammar errors, but nothing to freak out over.

I'm also not sensing a raging Mary-Sue when I read it which is pleasant. I hope that feeling doesn't fade as the story progresses.

Anyway, keep up the good work and update soon please!
Written Angel chapter 3 . 5/30/2011
Um...personally i think this is going a bit, ok quite a bit to fast. I'm getting a little confused here because of it. But other than that (and the few misspellings) it was really good. I want to keep readin. So please update soon so i can! Oh, and btw maybe you should make the chapters a bit longer, just my opinion.
NewYorkGirl13 chapter 3 . 5/29/2011
Best Rodrick fanfic ever! Loved the oc ( most probaly because she has the same name as me) it was great so pkz write more