Reviews for Twilight
KaraCoyote chapter 9 . 9/18/2013
Why didn't you ever finish this!? I love this story :(
storm rider at night 18 chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
cool , i like where this is going .
titu the ultimate ruler. i chapter 5 . 11/24/2011
NOOOOOO! am i the only one who likes the ash/bru and dav/oog pairings and lenny should be... well... gay? y'know, with prez jimmy?
Born of Flames chapter 9 . 8/14/2011
Please please please make more chapters! It's so cute! I love Rachel and Nigel, even though I'm waaayyy more of a Wally and Kuki fan. Nothing will ever change that! But Rachel and Nigel are my second. Yay! Finish this!
Gamewizard2008 chapter 9 . 7/7/2011
Harvey's no different than the other universe.
YouGotBurned chapter 9 . 7/6/2011
Is this story lame? NOPE!

What about those names? I think there interesting.

Should Harvey and Rachel be twins? It helps the story not be a copy and paste. I like it :)

Great chapter!
yougotrejected chapter 9 . 7/6/2011
do you think this story is lame? No i like it!

what do you think about the characters names? i like how you did their names:D

do you think it was a good idea to make Harvey and Rachel twins? well... i do like it but if you didnt do that the story might not have worked.

Update Soon!

-Kim :D
Apriiiiiil chapter 9 . 7/6/2011
NO ITS NOT LAME! WHOEVER THAT FREAKIN REVIEWER WAS BETTER BE READY TO GET A FACE FULL OF CONVERSE ONCE I TRACK IT DOWN. THIS STORY IS THE GREATEST AND THAT REVIEWER IS JUST DOWNRIGHT JEALOUS THAT THEY DIDN'T THINK IT UP FIRST. AND I THINK THE NAMES ARE PERFECTLY FINE! NO ONE CARES IF FRANCESCA IS A GERMAN NAME AND FANNY IS IRISH. YOU WERE BEING CREATIVE! AND HARVEY AND RACHEL BEING TWINS IS A GREAT IDEA! VERY ORIGINAL!

LOVE YOU TOO!

OKAY, I'M DONE! WAIT A SEC! DID I LEAVE MY CAPS LOCK ON FOR THE WHOLE REVIEW?
Rachpop chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
'm really, really sorry, but I don't like this fic. I don't even like the Twilight saga. Bella has all the qualities of a Mary Sue, even her name has some resemblance to what a sue would be named (bella beautiful, Sues/Stus have names that somewhat resemble this), and Edward is controlling and manipulative, aka not good should the Cycle of Violence come into play. (Stress, violence, honeymoon phase, repeated more than twice means get out of relatioship) that and the plot just doesn't catch my attention. I mean, a faerie and unregistered animagus falling in love with one girl, and the girl just fails at capturing the essence of reality. I mean, fiction must be based on reality, or else it wouldn't be so easy to understand. And fiction must make sense, because reality can't. Now, if Bella was, oh I don't know, a glutton who can't stand vegetables, that would make the character more believable because we are aware of what she like and what she doesn't, and add some humor to the story because she could be tricked into eating her vegetables.

Now the reasons I don't like this fic, the names are first. Is Rachella a real name? I know Rochelle is, but I haven't heard of Rachella. And in Op. INTERVIEWS, Father's last name is shown to start with a W, and since the Delightfuls are supposed to be the perfect children, they probably changed their last name to match Father's. Fanny is either Irish or Scottish, so I highly doubt her name is Francesca, but a humorous thing could be played to where the people at the front office call her Franchesca.

Second, the actual thought that someone didn't post this when the books or movie were released must say something. I was aware of the series back in 2007, so that is a four year span. if someone had taken it down or something, they probably had a good reason.

Third, Harvey's age. I mean, in the series, it was obvious that he was around 7 or 8, and Rachel was around 10, so I don't see how they could be twins. It's just against canon.

Again, I'm really sorry about not liking this, but I just don't like the series and your version just ain't cutting it for me. So no hard feelings, okay?
Guest chapter 8 . 6/20/2011
I loved it!
Sweetness ninja chapter 8 . 6/16/2011
Awesomely awesome update soon
madier1095 chapter 8 . 6/15/2011
Reading this makes me think real hard so I can remember the book. It's been about two years since I last read it... I think I might have to do that once I get home from my vacation. xD
Gamewizard2008 chapter 8 . 6/15/2011