Reviews for Chuck vs the Fake Empire
bcpiano chapter 21 . 10/19/2014
Please come back...you promised to finish!
Newbitkaoz chapter 21 . 3/4/2013
Great story wish it was continued
anonamous chapter 21 . 8/5/2012
i think u should keep writing this story, it ha great potential and is deece!
JustMyLuckiness chapter 21 . 7/4/2012
Bit late to reading this one. Usually I don't really like the totally AU stories, but this one is awesome! Character development is consistent throughout and the plot is easy to follow.

Your drama and suspense are outstanding, as are the action sequences. Love the crossover elements too! Seriously well done. Can't wait to read more.
Specks chapter 20 . 2/15/2012
Wow, this is a really fresh re-imagining of the Chuck universe. Loved how you snuck different show characters in there. Especially Bryce/Neal :D Looking forward to reading more.
lost in my design chapter 21 . 2/11/2012
I love this story so far :) I can't wait for the next chapter, whenever it comes!
zipfe chapter 21 . 1/29/2012
welcome back.

a few days ago I was thinking about this story needing another update soon. and here it is :)

looking forward to more
jaytoyz chapter 21 . 1/27/2012
Three months away and you come back with this blast of fun and frivolity?...Ok, that's perfectly acceptable. Great to have you back, another bright spot for...a night that will live in infamy...what, too drama queen?...just saying. JT
jojobevco chapter 21 . 1/27/2012
Aww, I was hoping for nice Goya, like the nice guy from the show! Good Chapter though
Baylink chapter 21 . 1/27/2012
I never have figured out how you can write stuff that is so clearly fanservice... and yet is *so good* that we really don't care. :-)

Nice to see this, and you, back; hope you're passing.

Now, to get Marble writing again...

"Wolowitz" (I know the actual guy), "Taser" (unless Thomas has changed his last name). And I don't think LA Center goes that far east. Albuquerque, I think, though it's damned hard to find a coverage map. It'd really probably be McCarran approach, though they don't have primary radar, either. :-)
Alex chapter 17 . 11/21/2011
Sometimes it blows my mind that an aspiring Military Chaplain is writing this stuff...

Then I think of every Army Padre I've met in my career and I realize it's not such a strange thing after all.

Keep up the characteristically fantastic work.

Alex
CharlesLWalker chapter 20 . 11/16/2011
Please sir, can i have some more? Great story so far and I really like the Characterizations. Keep up the great work. It is greatly appreciated.
nattylovesjordy chapter 20 . 10/17/2011
In-n-out is the only fast food I'll eat. Except for Mexican, because so cal Mex is the bomb!

Funny line: "for those of you godless heathens who have never experienced its rapturous bliss." lol. AMEN!

Also I liked the line where the guy said you never expect the Spanish inquisition. Great great!

Thanks!
jinxed97 chapter 20 . 10/16/2011
Great chapter...
wassupchuck chapter 20 . 10/15/2011
Great job, glad to see you back. Thanks for sharing