Reviews for Beyond Forever
the grey mage chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
i guess when someones life gets on track they lose sense of time. lord knows its happening to me now.
Silverswordmaster chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
This is one of the sweetest stories I've read! It's nice to see the Pony side of Photo Finish. She needs more stories and I want to see more of your particular cannon BobCat!

Keep up the good work, this plus Semper Fidelis and Always Sunny in Fillydalphia earns you an -Author- favorite and a Story favorite!
Lance Octavious chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
When I read 'Forever', I was astonished by its originality. Photo Finish... Pinkie Pie's sister? I read 'Forever' TWICE, and loved it. Once I saw a sequel pop up, I couldn't click it fast enough. 'Beyond Forever' is even better than its predecessor. It's longer, more detailed, and more ingrossing. I loved the slow transformation back into Purple Pie and the ending had me looking for tissues. Perfect writing, the plot was well-devolped, and the Hoity Toity-Purple Pie relationship had me smiling. 5 STARS!
Cap'n Chryssalid chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Heh. Cute.

It seems people are having a lot of fun with Pinkie's sisters and who they could end up being. I find that to be one of the little gifts of this fandom: it is quite capable of building rather insightful and entertaining stories from very little basic continuity.
Turtle Rock chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
"Hoity Toity and Purple Pie laughed much harder than anypony else present. Well, except the dragon; he was laughing way too hard. Purple Pie guessed he was trying to butter up Rarity."

This is way too funny. Great job.
Tannim Murphy chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Beautiful!
morbus-rus chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Awesome. They finally happy. And Purple Pie is cool.
Legend Maker chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
The thing that still amuses me most is Applejack getting confused basically by the fact that she's not the viewpoint character.