Reviews for The Devil You Know
Mija chapter 1 . 5/1/2002
Cool Angel's back. I wonder though, Is he the thing that's been killing the bunnies? Hmmm I wonder?
shelly chapter 1 . 2/21/2002
This is right up there with reading an actual published novel, has me wondering about this author lol

Love this story so far..exspecially have to go all out in the admire department for anyone that can get a cello thrown in. Also like the suggested listening you have at the beginning of each ep to add more to the 'feel' of the story. Clever man.

feel free to add more on to the series(when can but ya know..soon if anything :)
pendingdeletion2 chapter 1 . 1/26/2001
Nice story.
Kim chapter 1 . 10/1/2000
Please write the next part!
Gizmo chapter 1 . 9/20/2000
You can't keep doing this to us. You write a great story and leave it hanging in mid-air. I can't wait until the next one.
one true slayer fan chapter 1 . 9/19/2000
Yes, yes! Another episode! And we get Faith *and* Angel back! A twofer! Seriously, it seemed like this story was opening a lot of doors for later episodes in the series. Good original characters (something michael does very well) and a solid stand-alone plot. Does Cordelia have a secret? Loved some of the one-liners, esp. Xander's comment about the trick pelvis.
Ana chapter 1 . 9/12/2000
Hurry and post the next one please!
cerise chapter 1 . 9/8/2000
michael, you are truly evil. what an awesome story... but what a place to end it! So many wonderful lines, (my fave, hard to pick as it was, is "all mock-sweetness with a razor-blade edge"-pretty much the complete definition of cordelia chase in seven words, and so clever.) More!
Igor the Great chapter 1 . 9/8/2000
Good chapter in a very good virtual season.

I like how Cordelia is still very much 'Queen C.', but how she still is very much a Scooby.

The handling of Buffy's issues, her reactions to them, and the Scooby's reaction to Buffy all seem right on. This would have made a good season on the WB.

The last three words were a shocker.

Keep up the good work Mike.

Marie chapter 1 . 9/8/2000
Michael, it was certainly worth the wait for this new installment of the Trick Chronicles. I love this series, and wow, you introduced Faith and brought back Angel in one story! I love the emotional complexity of your stories, from Buffy's guilt and alienation, to the balancing humor evident throughout; I can just see Xander's line to Faith about a trick pelvis! Great work, so, keep the stories coming and good luck.