Reviews for Two Friends' Journey
Aria Breuer chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
You really bring Frodo's character out in this poem, while keeping him in-character. I realize Frodo is talking to Sam as the poem goes on.

Well done. Mind if I put this poem in my community, 'A Hobbit's Comeback', on this site?

Aria Breuer
daima ashiki chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
i really like this poem. i like frodo's views and thoughts in it, and you've done a great job writing it. frodo really amazes me, and you've done a great job at really showing his character.
Elbereth chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
*has been on a fic-reading spree for the past 2 hours and came across this*

This was lovely. I adore LOTR poems. :)
Talking Hawk chapter 1 . 9/3/2002
Dang...if I could write poetry like that, I'd be the next Tolkien. ;) But dang, that was really good! Better than my poetry, for sure. - Keep it up, eighth grader or NOT! (walks away in a daze)
Athena9 chapter 1 . 9/2/2002
Oh - pause - mygod.

How have I not read your stuff before? This is *so* perfect; so moving, so lyrical, so - !

Attention, loyal fanfiction subjects! I, Athena, Queen of LotR fanfiction (crowned by Mistress-Samwise herself), am announcing the coronation of Mistress-Samwise, here and now, as fellow-queen of LotR fanfiction, particularly the kingdom of Angst. Frodo-Angst, to be exact, but the Dwarves warn against being exact (re: the Hobbit). Long may she reign! Girl, you are absolutely incredible. I mean that. Be proud! And write more!

Love always,

Athena
Sabina-san chapter 1 . 6/7/2002
Aww...so touching! I loved this!
Frodo3791 chapter 1 . 5/27/2002
This is such an excellent poem. I'm going to put it on my favorites list. GREAT JOB!
Luimenel chapter 1 . 5/20/2002
*claps* that was really good. You did an excellent job of getting the feeling and the rhymes didn't even sound forced
Samwise chapter 1 . 4/7/2002
Good poem! You capture the feeling beautifully. Just one word of advice- not on the poem though- Accept anonymous reviews. You wont get many if you dont cause people like me are often too lazy to sign in. Anyways, great job and keep writing!
musicscifigirl chapter 1 . 4/5/2002
Bravo! A good poem! By the way, this is samdro87 not SAbrat12 (I'm on my cousin's computer.) Anyways, good job, liked the poem! Keep writing!
Newmoon chapter 1 . 4/5/2002
Cool! That was really nice! You did a good job.