Reviews for Game over
Anaelyssa chapter 6 . 4/11
Harry is so freaking annoying.
sandcate chapter 14 . 4/9
Great chapter! I've never really understood the motivations of the death eaters. I understand a little more now. In the end though , their devotion negates their responsibility for their own actions. I suppose that is true of any cause at least to point. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Lumina Solaris chapter 14 . 4/7
How. Just. What. Even.

I can't even express how amazing this is. It makes me so conflicted, and I'm only reading it. The levels to which you are able to reach, when it comes to conveying the terror and utter confusion that Harry feels, are simply phenomenal. Voldemort is more horrifying and creepily disturbing than ever, and you somehow manage to make me like him - a lot - in a really twisted way. Honestly, it's terrible and wonderful, and it leaves me in awe of just how much can be portrayed through simple words.

It's dreadful, though, because I am now seriously craving this type of fic... and I probably won't find that many. They may graze over what you have here, but I doubt that they will be able to capture this convoluted theme in the way that you have.

You have taken my expectations of what this fic would be, and you have completely blown them out of the water. Thank you so much for writing this! It has been a joy to read, and you have definitely left me wanting more. I look forward to seeing where this goes.

Again, thank you for writing this! I love it!
thebellowingpixie chapter 14 . 4/7
The explanation of the Inner Circle dynamics was amazing. I really appreciated the detail you put into describing their relationship with Lord Voldemort. Looking forward to seeing Harry awake again lol. Thanks for the new chapter!
aspygirlredo chapter 14 . 4/7
Love it and can't wait for more especially a sex scene!
Flying Chrissy chapter 14 . 4/6
Interesting story! Look forward to the next update.
She92 chapter 14 . 4/6
Another great chapter! I look forward to what will undoubtedly be an exciting next chapter!
bubzchoc chapter 14 . 4/5
Excellent
WindSailor95 chapter 14 . 4/5
Thank you very much for this new chapter! I love this story :D Keep on with your magnificent work .
Jenaminya chapter 14 . 4/5
Poor Harry, I bet that he won't like whatever is happening tomorrow :D Can't wait to see it ;)
Thanks for the chapter, it was nice to get some background information of the current situation. I really hope that the Inner Circle will learn something, Voldemort deserves better ;)
Flick chapter 14 . 4/5
Awesome chapter.
It's interesting to see the larger picture of the Inner Circle, with a bit of politics and follower back story.
I like how the reader sees the interactions of Snape and Bella - see more about their motivations and conflicts. Very well done there :)
I'm so wondering what Voldy has in store for Harry - use his wandless magic to do something? Use the connection to manipulate poor Harry into temporarily giving in? Mwha ha ha-ing as he shows the scared out of their wits wizarding world he's immortal?
Oh the possibilities XD

Please update soon!
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 14 . 4/5
It would have been nice to have a bit of a review after such a long absence, but I"m glad you're still writing this. :)
sternenregen chapter 1 . 4/5
Ah, I'm so in love with this story. It's always very delicious to read what you're writing. I used to read a lot of Voldemort&Harry stories, which became less the older I got. I think, my expectation of a well written story grew along with my age. However you are still able to capture my interest and I'm very thankful for this. I'm looking forward to the next chapter :)
pandora vanity chapter 14 . 4/4
this chapter so touching and sad... i never though of the inner circles and voldemort relationship that way...and now i am bursting into tears in the part where they had died. : (
Abby -WCD chapter 14 . 4/4
Poor Harry. Doesn't even know what's going to hit him next. Also, someone's going to die. No way the whole inner circle is going to just sit back and watch the show...
Hope to see more soon!