Reviews for Game over
mango1242 chapter 20 . 9/23
I'm really sorry about your computer. it's happened to me before, and its the worst. Thanks for updating though! I really enjoyed this chapter and can't wait for more
TentaiMahou98 chapter 20 . 9/18
This is one of the best stories I've read on this site, I've really enjoyed it so far and look forward to more chapters
LunaeCollectori chapter 20 . 9/15
Amazing *-*
Chat Pardeur chapter 20 . 9/15
Just read this entire story, and it is amazing. Well written, the characterisation is brilliant, and I really really want to know where it goes from here. In any case you just gained a faithful reader.
AquilaCinereo chapter 20 . 9/15
No! Hedwig! :'(
We're glad to have you back
This chapter was so intense. Hedwig, and the following scene which had me all flushed while reading in public. All kinds of tension right there. Then a panic attack that brings him there of all places. And the Horcrux, I didn’t expect it to go that way but it makes me feel all fuzzy.
Now the main questions are, Neville, is Hedwig really gone (I'm probably in denial, but I like to think Tom tricked him somehow), will Harry be affected by the horcrux, and most importantly how will Voldemort react to the merging (?) with the horcrux. (Did they actually properly merge or are they still seperate but the same?)
You've rendered me speechless. Loved every letter of this chapter.
I finally became okay with the thought that this story would never update again. I was so excited to see it pop up that I started from chapter 1 and read the whole work before I read the new chapter!

Thank you so much for adding such an incredible highlight to my week!
Anime1995 chapter 20 . 9/13
I love it, I'm sad that Tom killed Hedwig though, I expect more chapters!
Klynnin chapter 20 . 9/9
OH MY GOD! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR CONTINUING THIS! 3 The emotions in the chapter pair up extremely well with the previous couple of chapters - which is a very good thing and just shows me how great a writer you are. With the hiatus beforehand, keeping the emotions consistent can be very hard. Since I saw that you updated, I re-read the entire fic and the culmination of everything and now this chapter made me shed some tears...the loss of "Harry", the despondency towards the end of this chapter... oh my goodness!

Can I just say that I love you? Truly I do! 3 I'm EAGERLY awaiting the next chapter... I aallllmooost wish that Voldemort will be a bit ... irritated ? for lack of a better word. What I'm really hoping for is Voldemort almost wishing (almost being the key word here) that he didn't force Harry to give up "his spark". Oh, Harry certainly has a spark still in him... a spark that Voldemort, I know, is eagerly wanting to stoke (or, "throw water" on to see how far Harry's influence can take him). We all know that lightning and electricity can conduct through water... forcing everything standing in it to be hit. All in all... I cannot WAIT to see how the future chapters pan out. I also cannot wait to read about Voldie's reaction to the change in Harry.

(So, hey... what about Dobby? Dobby doesn't die until the end of the series, so technically he's still about ... and since it seems like you are killing off all the characters - cept Snape - that got killed in the books... don't forget about Dobby! Even though he is a freeeeeeeee elf)
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR CONTINUING! I freaking love this story and I was so heartbroken because I thought you had abandoned it! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Arcana Polaris chapter 20 . 9/3
I think it's fucking fantastic.
just

hhhhhhhhHHHHHHHhhhHhhHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Higurashi chapter 20 . 9/3
The incredible sadness one can feel seeing a REALLY good story stuck on "incomplete" for years is only matched by the supreme joy of finding it finally updated! There're no words for how HAPPY I am! THANK YOU ! I love everything about your work, you have an unique way of writing darkness in your characters and I adore it! And you capture the dynamic between Voldemort and Harry (my one and only pairing for HP... yeah I'm complicated xD) perfeclty, like it is evolving but always in a believable way, and I love you so much for it3. Keep up the good work, maybe the best way to deal with the despair of losing something is to just create something new, from destruction begins creation right? And yes I'm totally trying to compel you to write more xD, this story is JUST THAT GOOD.

Ps: Hedwige... ç_ç
Just-Writing-Fanfics chapter 20 . 9/2
This story is amazing. I admit Voldemort's "attraction" towards Harry was a little difficult to swallow at first but now that I look back at your story it makes perfect sense.

Keep up the great work and update soon. I don't think I can wait much longer! xD
Halfangeltje chapter 20 . 9/2
My condolence for your lost. You came back for us and you then wrote a very good story! I am very happy and greatful to you for not abandoning this story! Horcrux and Harry finally fuse together.. What is going to happen? Let's just hope he stays with Voldemort till the end *evil smirk*

But anyway keep up the good work, love to hear more from you!

Cheers
miso-misi chapter 20 . 9/1
beautiful rly beautiful
this is heartbreaking and mad, but rly beatiful
keep going