Reviews for Rainbows of the Sky
another chapter please
Loverfiona chapter 9 . 1/8
update W
Sky Lime chapter 9 . 12/15/2014
I really like this story! Please keep writing!
LostFairyMantic chapter 9 . 12/14/2014
XD This is hilarious and adorable!

Tsuna, being the adorable and lovable brunette he is, is attracting the arcobaleno and I freakin love it.

Poor Skull, though, I never really realized how Rebonr treated him until I read this. :3
Kavenora chapter 9 . 12/11/2014
Next chapter! Update!... Chapter 10!... Of 'Rainbows of the sky!... Update soon!...Uh... Please! This fanfic is amazing so far and incredibly unique! Keep writing, I can't wait to see the next chapter! :D
Kei-kei Yuki chapter 9 . 12/6/2014
Lol! I hope you will one day continue this amazing, and funny story! I love it, definitely the way the other arcobaleno mistreat Skull, or degrade Tsuna, but love him the same!
Yuuki2794 chapter 9 . 12/2/2014
Kyaaaa! I really like this story! I hope to read more
Niknok19 chapter 9 . 10/20/2014
nice story
Ice0024 chapter 9 . 10/11/2014
I really like this story, I only got fanfic about 4-5 months ago and I can't stop reading you story could you pls make another chapter? ;)
Ice0024
Takatou chapter 9 . 10/8/2014
MORE PLEASE! Who will be the next person that Tsuna will meet? I hope Tsuna become stronger, maybe the arcobaleno will teach him? Maybe teach him school subject too, so that the other doesn't call him Dame-Tsuna. And if they want to accuse him of cheating and beat him up, let's just say he already have Hayato. Well, Please update, can't wait for more. LOVE YOU _
lovleydragonfly chapter 9 . 10/2/2014
Ohmigod mukuro my smexy bae go get that tuna fish!
kagome higurashi chapter 9 . 9/28/2014
please write some more. what happens next. will tsuna, mukuro, and gokudera meet each other again. will tsuna meet hibari, lambo, fuuta, I-pin, haru, ryohei, chrome, and yamamoto. will lambo pull out his bazooka and turn into his older self.
Zivyx chapter 9 . 9/20/2014
how far are you into the anime/manga?
kagome higurashi chapter 9 . 8/25/2014
please write some more. what happens next.
MetroNeko chapter 9 . 8/23/2014
Awesome story, can't wait for an update!