Reviews for So Long, Partner
thehazeleyedloser chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Too amazing.
— deanna; favourite.
Jolly Writer 2.0 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
What I wouldn't give to have this be the extended ending of Toy Story 3...
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Awww! Exactly.
I tear up watching the last bit too... I'm nearly uni age now, but I still have favourite toys...and memories...
Silvara chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Meepy meepity, this is whoa! :}
Aymiee chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
I absolutely loved this!

I will also admit, I cried so much at the end of toy story 3...

Its just that people grow up and leave stuff behind that they can never get back... And it gets me into this emotional spot where there is nothing that i can ever do to change that outcome...

Im not even making the least bit of sense, am i? :)
Angellbaby chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
The only thing I could ever say about Toy Story ending was 'FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, WHY?' I mean, I cried. D:

And I wanna cry more. So well written, and almost like a perfect ending. :') Keep up the good work.
RPM Shadow chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I like it! I cried at the end of the movie.
Bloody Phantom chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
awww...that was so, so touching! i loved it! So sad and yet happy at the same time..great job! when i read the summary i knew this was something that would make me want to tear up and i was right..awesome job..
Radar1388 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
that was really sweet
Arierue chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
OMG, this made me bawl. MORE.

I actually JUST finished watching TS3 ( seeing as my evil father did not take me to see it in theaters DESPITE my begging ), and I bawled through the WHOLE ending.

Toy Story was always one of my favorite movies, ever since I was five or six. I had so many Woody toys... my first one my sister through into the woods and, despite only being five, I ran in after him. I even climbed a tree, despite being afraid of heights, and searched high and low, but never found him. I remember crying for at least a week over it and I was all, " HE'S S-SUPPOSED TO COME BACK! Dx " Then about a year later I got a new one, but it burnt in a fire when I was eight. Finally, I had a third one, and I actually didn't let go of it until my little step-bro lost his last year, and then, after a LOT of thought, I gave it to him. I still sneak into his room and randomly talk to it though. IDK, ever since Toy Story I've had this really big respect for toys. I mean, I KNOW they don't actually come to life, but I just... I dunno, it just helps. .

But anywho, absolutely loved this, and I always wanted there to be at least some hint from Woody about how much he cared about Andy that actually got through to him. It would have been SO cool if this actually happened in the movie. owo
Trainee Hero chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
They should re-release the DVD with this scene added to the bonus features. I mean it.
Jenna chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
THIS. I so wanted something like this to happen at the end. I'm glad with how the movie actually ended, but I love reading stories like these that depict alternate endings like that. This was so adorable! I wanted to cry. 3 Thanks for sharing this!
FanFicAddict02 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I went to watch TS3 for my thirteenth birthday, and the movie got to me so much that it was metaphorically unrealistic.

But it was the incerator scene that got me the most: It had, and still is, been both touching, and terrifying at the same time. The suggestion that idicated that may have died almost broke my heart. I think I had been the only one in my family who had tears in their eyes... :'( But I loved the ending!

There is something about this fic that really gets me; very touching indeed. And I absolutely love it for that!

The descriptions in this small one-shot were very detailed for sure. I actually felt as if I was watching a deleted scene from the movie. And Woody's small wave near the end (as well as his message) touched my heart. Very adorable.

I just loved this foc in ways I can barely even imagine. You have a real talent :)

Keep up the great work!