Reviews for Let the Memory Live Again
linda12344 chapter 3 . 11/11/2013
Sad yet a little girl after several years remembers what an impact House had on her early childhood and still has that same love for him.
HouseMDforever chapter 3 . 12/11/2012
Alas, another House fan who gave up after season seven. :,( I do not blame you. "Moving On" was a disaster, but what can I say, I was too die hard to not watch season eight... anyway, this story is depressing, but solid gold (I decided to check out your other work after reading DADT) and it too is getting favorited when I'm logged in later. Well done.
OldSFfan chapter 3 . 9/25/2012
What a tearjerker, and sadly, rather logical.
VanityAndSecurity chapter 3 . 7/27/2012
You made me cry. It's all beautiful though.
jwhite2199 chapter 3 . 9/28/2011
This is an incredibly late review; I'm not sure how I missed this final chapter but I'm glad to have found it, even if a bit late.

This was wonderfully done and a very interesting take on where House, Cuddy, Wilson, and Rachel could be in a few years time. It's a depressing but all too real possibility, considering where the show has taken House so far. I loved the significance and simplicity of House's response; anything more would have felt melodramatic.

Thanks for sharing.
newdayz chapter 3 . 9/5/2011
hmmmmm I'm not sure, I like this story but it makes me that much more nervous about the next season.
Potterworm chapter 3 . 8/30/2011
A dim outlook on House's future, yet strangely real and wonderfully written. I really enjoyed it.
Pandorama chapter 3 . 8/29/2011
I considered reviewing in Pig Latin just to be one of the cool kids, but I figured that would cause you to retaliate in your review.

Anyway, I really do like it. The mood and the setting come across, so I can envision myself as a fly on the wall in a cold, sterile room, watching the interaction. I would be a sad fly, then maybe a little bit happy to see the recognition in Pirate speak.
lin12344 chapter 3 . 8/29/2011
Do not know what to say. Was wishing to turn back and House could turn into a caring man and House with Wilson was a accident that House was not to blame and seeing Cuddy and Rachael would come out of semi coma and all lived happy after. Hated the season finale and now no Cuddy probably will not watch

House this season since house accident where could have killed people. If you write House/Cuddy stories I will read.
JLCH chapter 3 . 8/29/2011
Well written but I hate sad House stories like this. Not the author, just the sadness.
ImLostForever chapter 3 . 8/29/2011
:) What a lovely ending. Rachel is really mature for her age.
Temo chapter 3 . 8/28/2011
oh, very sad...

Is anyone really planning to watch season 8? Why would someone do that?
HuddyBex chapter 3 . 8/28/2011
Thanks for pulling a David Shore and flipping off the Huddy fandom before running off after offering as soul crushing an ending as possible. Unbelievable and cruel. I would have rather you never finished it because I can understand frustration with the show but piling on another cruel twist (and then your mocking A/N) for the fans who still care enough to read fiction is so uncalled for and feels like you wanted to give us fans the middle finger for having the gall to still care about our couple. A ridiculous story from a Huddy hater would be less of a blow than this.
IHeartHouseCuddy chapter 3 . 8/28/2011
Heartwrenching, but fitting.
MondayPMAppt chapter 3 . 8/28/2011
Brutal and authentic. And yes, it's been real. Fitting farewell, this.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »