Reviews for I'll Find You
icanhearthedrums chapter 5 . 8/14/2014
Awwww i loved this chapter so much
Jenmoon1 chapter 13 . 4/16/2012
Sorry to hear that. Come back when you can.
Kick-Aft chapter 13 . 1/10/2012
Most interesting. :)
BloodyRosie chapter 13 . 12/6/2011

it's sad

but i guess life takes over...

stay well

"if you don't have your health, you don't have anything." princess bride

*cry in corner*

SoulMateMonster chapter 13 . 12/6/2011
Hey!:( I love you and love all of your twisted and fucking awesome ideas! sooo...please do not say goodbye:(

Seriously, it is sad to see a one of my favorite autors of Fanfiction leave. Wa! I really gonna miss you. Now I feel so guilty for not be a good stalker, like a good follower or fan could be.

Yeah, I pray to God for you. Hope someday you will come back:) Egw, I will never never never forget you.

Loveu and really hope you will be okay.

you do not remember who I am, but...The only thing I can say is sorry for grammatical errors:. I promise, someday I will speak english well and...and I could write proper reviews.
ravensterling123 chapter 13 . 12/6/2011
i know what you mean dear and there is no reason to be sorry! I have the same issue right now between balancing college, work, and many other issues in life! I hope you do well and succeed in everything you do! I will miss you dearly! I will pray that you do get the part as Frenchy in your musical. Right now I'm heartbroken that you're leaving but I pray that you will be able to return as soon as possible :D I will dearly miss you and your stories! 3

With all the love in my heart,

Raven Sterling
AnimeIceFox chapter 13 . 12/6/2011
( I am sad to see you go. But I understand fully. I hope everything works out and that you get the part of Frenchy in your school play. ) Come back to us when you are ready!
Poppy5768 chapter 12 . 9/23/2011
It's a little hard for me to follow with Sebas-chan not really being him and where he went after...but I like the story and the plot! Please update soon!
blackroseBleeding13 chapter 12 . 9/22/2011
love your story keep it up
Yana5 chapter 12 . 9/18/2011
no don't stop i was enjoying that
AnimeIceFox chapter 12 . 9/11/2011
_ That was great! Oh Claude, you are such a twisted perv. Love the story and I can't wait to see what everyone has planned!
Jenmoon1 chapter 12 . 9/10/2011
good good
ravensterling123 chapter 12 . 9/6/2011
Aw 3 a poem! If only it was a bit less... stalkerish and it was from Sebby XDDD Loved the chapter!
promocat chapter 12 . 9/5/2011
can't wait for the crash!
YetAnotherJanewayFan chapter 12 . 9/5/2011
I know it may have been awhile but, who the devil is Nathanel? Sebastian?