Reviews for Castles on Clouds
Guest chapter 10 . 3/29/2014
I do wish you would update. I love this story
Randomcat1832 chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
This is amazing! Did the Thenardiers and the children die, then? Only one way to find out...
Smiles1998 chapter 10 . 6/24/2013
Amazing!
VickyP chapter 10 . 6/6/2013
You have to update! I know that it's been a few years but ill still wait!
Btw: where is Marius in all of this?
carolineepridgen chapter 10 . 4/21/2013
hi, so i've been reading this story and it wasn't until i got to the end of this chapter that I realized the last time you updated was in 2011. You probably won't write anymore but I'm going to follow the story anyway, in hopes that you will.
xforevrgonex chapter 10 . 4/3/2013
Gahhh! I read your whole fic in one sitting and I just love it! You stopped updating about two years ago, but why?! I'm going to be hopeful and just wait for one. Haha, good job! :)
Uncharted Brainwaves chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
This is very intriguing I like where it's going! Please, please, please keep going :)
bananasplat chapter 10 . 2/19/2013
such a beautiful story and i would be much saddened if it were left here ;u;
i truly do wish you are going to continue writing this fic, though it has not been updated in nearly two years now, and my futile stalking has been to no avail, as it seems you have vanished/moved on from this part of your life.
but i shall not give up hope!
forever patient,
anna
StarlitWave10 chapter 10 . 2/10/2013
I kow this hasn't been updated in over a year, but it's so good! I will follow regardless, just in case your muse comes back. :)
ZigPatch chapter 10 . 2/9/2013
Should I even hope that this will be continued? I'm itching for more.
urorhel chapter 9 . 2/3/2013
So after watching the movie the other day I've been seeking out some of my favourite Les Mis fics and of course yours were top of that list. Every time I read this story I think I find new moments that make me fall in love with it that much more. The bond of friendship between Les Amis,little Gavroche and Grantaire (an amazing double act), Eponine as a strong woman, so so many things to love.

Ramble over, couldn't re-read without reviewing !
Dancing Spectrum chapter 10 . 1/31/2013
Amazing story! I couldn't help but notice though how you kind of portrayed Eponine and Azelma like Jane and Elizabeth from Pride and Prejudice, Azelma being Jane and so on. I personally thought it was a nice touch! Update though, I wanna know what happens ;-)
twiggy31 chapter 10 . 1/29/2013
really amazing story! love the concept, so different to the other E/E stories i have read! really hope there is going to be an update soon :D
AcPa xox chapter 10 . 1/27/2013
This is awesome! Please continue! I hope you don't leave the sort behind... I've recently been introduced to Les Misèrables and I love how you're going with this story!
talk-ape chapter 10 . 1/18/2013
This is clucking fantastic. Matches a book with its encompassing plots and eye for detail & dialogue.