Reviews for Hangover:3 Strikes You're Out
Danielle Domain chapter 3 . 7/13
Please update, I love this story, and your awesome at writing the funny stuff, and I like how you mostly keep them in characters
Wish this was carried on! Love a bit of Phil whump! :P xoxo
Katie chapter 3 . 11/29/2015
WOW this is really good. You should continue with this story. Please update even though it's been a really long time since you write this story but please continue with it
MandyMcG chapter 3 . 6/2/2015
Please update soon. I love it and want to see where it goes.
Lup C chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Hello. I like your story very much and I would like to see where you'd take it. This first chapter is very good and the story looks very promising.
I know that it has been a while since you uploaded this story, but I have seen other writers come back after four years, so i'm not giving up on this one...
I intend to read one chapter per day. So I have my week end cover up!... Thank you... :)
K chapter 3 . 6/25/2013
It's amazing! AAh. You need to continue. Pretty please?
insanetumbler chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
please update soon!
Proffesionalfangirl chapter 3 . 5/4/2012
this is so good! and I know you last updated in 2011, but please continue? I wanna know who he is, and I wanna see more of Phil hurt!

...Please?
Erika chapter 3 . 2/13/2012
I love your story, and think it's very good. Keep updating please!
The anomalous chapter 3 . 12/24/2011
This is really good so far! Please update soon!
Cal chapter 3 . 11/27/2011
I would really like to see you continue this.
Sae chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Please update soon! Pretty please?
BlackxValentine chapter 3 . 7/18/2011
Oh man, what happened now!

And what happened to Phil? Was he shot?

I must know! XP
KiReiu chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
Please update soon!
Katie chapter 3 . 6/18/2011
Another AWESOME chapter! Can't wait to see whats going on and am dying to know if Phil really killed the Stewardess. And poor Phil :[ love it though, h/c/whump is my thing too,lol so keep it coming girl.