Reviews for Tomorrow Never Comes
CompYES chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Yee! Han lives! Every segment is perfect. I almost wish I could see more of 2 and 5. Thank you for sharing!

Nana of CompYES
ruinedbymarvel chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Exist this five beautiful options to end Tokyo drift and they use the worst one!
AuroraBlix chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Utterly unashamed to admit that I cried at every scenario. I have a deep and abiding (am I even using that word correctly?) love and adoration for Han and can't even bear to watch the latter part of "Tokyo Drift". This certainly gave my heartstrings a workout and I'm glad I'm not the only one who wishes "Tokyo Drift" ended differently... Not to say that I'm okay with him and Gisele, by nature (shes not good enough, in my opinion), but, if HE is in love with her then I am, too. Sardonic, jaded Han is sexy, of course, but totally-in-love Han adds a missing AWWW!-factor and adorableness to him. In a nutshell: Well done!
SelenaWolf chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
lol, just read this story, then realized - almost every time I read fics for a new series I get into and you've written something for it, I inevitably end up reading whatever you wrote. XD This was awesome - would love to see options 3, 4, and 5 as longer fics if you ever feel up to it.
Kountry101 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
We need more fanfics with with Gisele and Han. I think that they make such a good couple.
Btw, Great fanfic! :)
Casey Wolfe chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
I really liked those. I've never been able to find Sean x Han stuff before. Nice work.
s3rp3nts chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Didn't even realize there'd be fiction for FF, let alone for HAN. Love Han. You write good Han, and I never considered Han and Sean, another excellent, off kilter realization in here. Although (and I'm from Alabama, so I KNOW) there could be no worse Japanese accent than Sean's through that - where was he? Florida or something? Georgia? - southern twang. I loathe LA, but it'd be easier twisting that into Japanese!
Amira Devant chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
So I rewatched F&F: TD today and decided on a whim to check out the stories. You are a fantastic writer and I love this collection of stories. It's sending the plot bunnies in my brain on overdrive. May I use some of of your ideas and make it into a full length story? I will credit you, naturally, and you can see the chapters before I post them if you want...

Anyway, good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
love love LOVE #4!
everfaraway chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Ty for not killing Han! Justin Lin was a dick for doing that, but I was so happy to see him in Fast Five. My bf & I still are debating if Han is actually dead or if he faked it.
Little Karma chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
you should think about turning a few of these into full fics. it would be really cool to see Sean and dom meet and for Dom to kinda see that Han found his own Brian of sorts.
SouPi chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
I like fics where Han never dies. :D Good job!