Reviews for Turncoat
Dani chapter 1 . 3/24
I just finished this story in spanish and I love it. Thanks for writting this amazing story :)
HDan chapter 94 . 3/21
my guess is his idiot father.. but i know also he is not that respectable in death eater circle.. hmmm maybe it's bellatrix.. since she is unstable person in every aspects.. hmmm lets seeeeeeeeeeee
HDan chapter 91 . 3/21
having excellent streak of luck? pleasee ! it must be felix felicis! or how draco could ALWAYS avoid the worst situations? hmmmmmmm i hope he and harry can do whatever they planned..
DracoHermione chapter 101 . 3/19
i love it! :D
I read your story translated in spanish and is fantastic
I'm in love with this fic and Draco 3
thanks thanks

(i dont speak and write very well in english, ups)
im trying jaajaja
HDan chapter 84 . 3/21
Oh damn.. poor blaise. fuck i like draco and blaise too.. i want them to be happy. and i have no idea how this story ends lol. i just hope they would beat voldemort :/ there are so many uncertain things that depends on other people...
HDan chapter 64 . 3/21
Damn why no one suspects the tea?! Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... poor Draco :(
HDan chapter 22 . 3/20
i am still suspecting that spy is sadly blaise.. :/ or you want us to think like that, i dont know :)) sorry for not commenting before.. since it's a complete story, i just want to read without stopping :P this story is amazing ! thank you for sharing with us !
chanita1984 chapter 101 . 3/16
Hi, i not use to read in english, and i think that iam writing in spanglish (iam from peru and mi english is not good enough) but i read the translation of your fic and i want to say you thanks. Great story. :)
mellitacullen chapter 101 . 3/16
I love it
asallam1 chapter 101 . 3/10
Great story! I read it in just two gays, I justo could'nt stop. Thank you for your wonderful characters.
All the best.
A.
IrisAyame chapter 101 . 2/28
I enjoyed reading your story! Thanks for sharing it. But I wonder if Draco really needed the FElix Felicis potion... She already loved him and I don't think she'd stick to her decision of leaving him.
sallymact chapter 30 . 2/28
Nope, Voldy isn't human. Still pure evil.
sallymact chapter 15 . 2/28
First of all, this chapter - I hated it. Why kill Seamus? I know Draco can't save everyone, but, no. No...

The story overall is brilliant. The writing and proofing are excellent as well. That said, I really hope something more cheerful happens. Soon.
Sora Loves Rain chapter 101 . 2/27
Holy fucking shit! I'm speechless...I love this story soooo much! You're amazing!:) One of my favorite stories EVER!:D
IrisAyame chapter 59 . 2/27