Reviews for Turncoat
NovemberDreamin chapter 1 . 2m
"I wish someone could love me like that..." Hmmm, foreshadowing, perhaps?
Great start! Can't wait to read more!
ksouza3 chapter 41 . 5/5
I really loved this chapter. I think you did a great job capturing Hermione's analytical & logical mind to determine if Draco truely has feelings for her.

I also really like the fact that you incorporate Hermione realizing Draco has feelings for her into your plot. Its not often that I see stories where Hermione knows about Draco's feelings before he ever admits it. It's usually her being aloof or Draco being really direct. But I think you're being true to Hermione's character by having her realize it on her own (even though their were a lot of key signs).
Hi
Wow what a story. So glad I stuck with it. It was hard for me in middle, all the drama with Ron was almost too much for me to get through.
The fight/battle scenes were fantastic. The twists were great and unexpected.
Thx for sharing.
Yeah for Harry.
Well done Draco and Harry.
Thank the gods for Draco. So happy that someone figured it out and even happier that they had that moment :)
Majorcarterwannabe chapter 8 . 5/1
I'm sorry to say I can't continue to read this story. Your writing is wonderful and the plot is interesting. That being said, I find that with the changes in pov being chapter is a good way to move the story along in parts it took too long for me to figure out whose pov I was in now and that leaves me as a reader with a strong feeling of unease. Thus, I am unfortunately no finishing your story. Sorry. Otherwise I would give this story 4/5 stars!
I don't understand why Draco would stop Aunt Bella. He should have let her fire that shot and leave.
It sucks that I've so much of this story and now I'm struggling to continue.
I hope someone figure this out quick and breaks the spell. I can't read much more of her and Ron.
Someone needs to figure out it and snap her back soon. I didn't like the end of this chapter.
She is gonna be pissed.
Well definitely didn't expect to read that. Ron's a complete idiot.
The ending to this chapter was so sweet.
J.D.Bell chapter 43 . 4/30
This chapter- their first real mutual kiss literally caused butterflies in my stomach. Thank you for your work. Excellent!
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 22 . 4/27
Is it too obvious that Blaise is looking like the traitor?
6,934 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »