Reviews for Turncoat
user2345 chapter 101 . 8/31
slay this book was vvv good !
KyloRen'sgirl213 chapter 1 . 6/11
So many chapters but loving this this should hols me over for alittle bit
givemethebeans chapter 20 . 6/2
I’m really struggling with the multiple points of view. Especially in chapters that are so dialogue based, it feels like a repeat of what we just read. I think it would be better to only repeat scenes where there is a super compelling reason to see the other person’s perspective, or just to repeat flashes rather than the entire scene. I also wish we had some idea of why Draco is so obsessed with Hermione— it feels unsupported. Gonna keep going for a bit !
Nadezhda Mordvintseva chapter 101 . 4/8
Ohhhh… it was my first foreign Dramione… kind of masterpiece! I really like THIS Draco: an ordinary man with his fears, but at the same time strong and insanely interesting… thanks for your story
Nadezhda Mordvintseva chapter 57 . 3/26
I am from Russia lol
Nadezhda Mordvintseva chapter 39 . 3/23
Ohhhh I just can’t help but read the nex charpter
livcis chapter 67 . 2/27
even though i'm awfully late i wanna say it; i hate u ron
It says a lot that people are still enjoying your story 10 years later!
I could not put my phone down
Started this 2 days ago and you had me hook line and sinker from beginning to end. The story was so well deserving of being nominated and I hope you won at least one of those awards!
Thank you again for such a fantastic story
My foot‘s broken and I can‘t really do much, so I‘ve read an embarrassing amount of fanfics the past weeks. And it’s safe to say yours is probably the best one I‘ve read so far (and I‘ve read loads ….). It makes me even happier to see the story‘s complete. :) I‘m looking forward to binge-reading the rest of it the next few days, but I wanted to let you know that this is awesome work. :)
erkjuliette chapter 101 . 1/8
I truly happy with how the stories end, u left us to imagine with possibilities about what happen next in their life. Also it’s seem like I couldn’t let go of the scene where Draco, Theo, and Blaise got together at draco’s. that must be my favourite scene from this stories.

I sincerely want to thank you for wrinting this beautiful story3
VanesBlack chapter 1 . 1/8
Bonjour i il un lien avec la fan fiction traduite complètement ? Merci
safayi chapter 101 . 11/26/2021
Ok. finally done. I'm about 8 years late so first thing I did was check if inspiration came back and you wrote a sequel. I was so sadden to see you retired from HP fics. But thank you for finishing the story you wanted to tell. I have enough imagination to continue the story in my head (‿)
safayi chapter 1 . 11/22/2021
Fuuuuuuuk. A hundred chapters! x.X they better be short! Lol. Ok let's give this a go xp
Huang chapter 76 . 11/19/2021
well it just came to my mind that What can I hold you with by Borges really fits in this novel... " I offer you the loyalty of a man who has never been loyal" so romantic isn't it? Probably I quote it wrong but I don't care jajaja
jonishiru chapter 100 . 11/20/2021
I just finished reading this, 10 years after you started doing it. And I loved it. Thanks for make Blaise happy. I know he will.
8,051 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »