Reviews for Turncoat
Is perfec! I love it!
Vernoodle chapter 22 . 5/27
No, please don't make Blaise the traitor! :/
Vernoodle chapter 10 . 5/27
Aw! I love this so far! :))
Nina chapter 1 . 5/23
I have honestly tried to read this at least 5 times and I just can't get past the first few sentences. First person AND present tense isn't really great for writing. First person with past is understandable. I think every English teacher would say no present tense. It's like she's thinking everything you're writing. Too complicated!
I know it's been almost four years, but I just stumbled across this fanfiction. I read it in a week, which is the most I have read in several years. Might I just say... You know the story is good when you feel the overwhelming urge to write a fanfic ABOUT A FANFIC! Now I'm going to browse your other works because I really like your writing style. Thank you! :)
Matilda.Rose.Cottrell chapter 101 . 5/20
You're an incredibly talented writer i absolutely adore this book i literally read it all in one night i couldn't put it down. your characters are perfect and your style is exquisite. i will definitely be reading more of your books
Matilda.Rose.Cottrell chapter 75 . 5/20
WOW *O* I WAS DEFINETLEY NOT EXPECTING THAT
Matilda.Rose.Cottrell chapter 72 . 5/20
DRAMIONE get rid of the weasel i hate him whatever he's doing to hermione make him stop
audiblyausten chapter 101 . 5/19
This story is amazing. I'm sure you've already heard that from at least 500 other people, but it stands to be said again. This is, by far, the best war-era dramione fic EVER. And while I would probably read a 200-chapter sequel without hesitation, I was very pleased with how this fic ended. I'm relieved Draco finally opened up - it proves just how far he's come, even if he has a ways to go. And yay, hopefully Blaise will be happy with Daphne! Oh, and it must also be said: I don't often read smutty fics, but this was seriously sexy. Okay, 'nuff said. ;) I'm off to go peruse your other stories now. Keep on writing; you have a tremendous gift.
Animelover2015 chapter 101 . 5/16
I just read this in two days! I love this! One of the best book I've read in a long time!
NovemberDreamin chapter 12 . 5/9
Oooh, Draco is getting territorial ;)
amazingmee chapter 101 . 5/7
Your Story was amazing. I love your draco. It's one of the best dramione I read so far! Congrats you are a great writer.
NovemberDreamin chapter 9 . 5/7
Hmm... the back and forth might get exhausting haha. But I guess we'll see!
Fan chapter 101 . 5/5
FAcking brilLANT mate. Marathoned it and now forever changed. So much respect for his much you wrote and how beautiful it all is. Cheers.
NovemberDreamin chapter 5 . 5/6
Gah. I just saw that this is a 100-chapter story. That makes me so excited! Also, cheers to Fred being still alive. Excellent choice :D
6,952 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »