Reviews for Turncoat
hpfreak24 chapter 74 . 9/5
Ugh, I hate this Ron… the real Ron would never do anything like that
hpfreak24 chapter 50 . 9/4
Oh don’t tell me Blaise is the spy… I like him so much
hpfreak24 chapter 33 . 9/4
Omfg! This keeps getting better and better!
A Reader chapter 15 . 8/26
Ugh I've decided to stop reading. This chapter was the last thread
Khanza chapter 101 . 8/5
I just completed reading this story and I absolutely loved it deserves to win awards I love the way how you made Harry and Draco friends, once I started reading this I cannot stop it and I am having exams and my mother is shouting at me 24/7. You are the best this is the best FanFiction I've read...keep writing...
YukiRoseFuyu chapter 94 . 7/27
Ugh. Whenever I think of “Snake-Inside-Immortal Villain” I think of Orochimaru and now I’m expecting the snake to turn into BaldieValdie
YukiRoseFuyu chapter 65 . 7/27
Please let this end soon...the fact that Ron is keeping her under a love potion and using her like this is sickening. That not one person is even looking into it deeper is annoying. That Blaise is ALLOWING it is disgusting.

Honestly they all lost any shred of respect I had for their characters (in this story). They only one who I respect still is Draco who just had his heart shattered and played with, yet didn’t take it out on her.

I get it’s some nice dramahaha tormenting characters are funlets see how much pain I can cause hehe. Sorry but I really hate these types of story elements so I went from super invested, couldn’t put the book down; to having to force myself to read and hope that the next chapter it will get resolved.

Sorry for the rant, you kinda hit a pet peeve lol
chibi-Clar chapter 3 . 7/13
I like it
creed4482 chapter 1 . 5/21
So I just finished reading Turncoat and I want to start by saying this is not one of my preferred fandoms (the books and movies were great but I was never interested in digging further) but you have changed that. Someone suggested I check out the pairing and after reading a bit of a few different I was about to check out until I started reading Turncoat. I’m beyond impressed and that’s not easy to do with me. I’m about to read torture since it was your first and I’m now curious but you are an amazing and dynamic writer. Thank you for all the time and effort you put into this story.
angelajguerrero chapter 63 . 5/7
PLEASE I CANNOT WITH RONALD IM SO MAD RN !
Amazing story! Really loved reading it :)
I wish Hermione ended up with Blaise
Fred-LoveOfMyLife chapter 101 . 4/24
I just read the hole story in a couple of days. I love it! ist an awesome story, thank you for writing it and sharing it!
I lowkey love bellatrix’s characterization in this story, I’ve never seen her depicted like this before
agnishikha chapter 45 . 4/20
This fic is weirdly very dark while simultaneously being lighthearted. I mean things like torture, murder, non-con happen but there is not enough thought given to the consequences of that. I mean the interpersonal relations are real. But at the same time disjointed from what's going on in the background. This feels like two different people wrote it and then a third person combined whole scenes as well as elements of them together to create this chaos. It takes itself too seriously in some scenes. But then the scene completely flips over to fluffy rom-com tropy goodness that makes your heart flutter while rolling your eyes.
8,029 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »