Reviews for Turncoat
Snapelover chapter 61 . 7/28
Excellent! I love how you're always able to come up with new scenarios and make them so interesting EVERY SINGLE TIME! It takes great talent, and I'm more than very impressed. :) Well, on to the next chapter-I'm going to be very sad when this story ends...

Snapelover chapter 60 . 7/28
Yep, this is me again, commenting on Chapter 60. By the way, impressive length already! Excellent work. I know some fans will be pissed off about Ron slipping Herms a love potion, but me, I rather expected it would happen sooner or later. Sooner than later, so you surprised me by waiting this long! Haha! I do feel for Ron though, cause he knew he couldn't have her unless he drugged her-which makes me mad and pitying at the same time to Ron. Whoa, sorry for the long comment! Anyway:

Snapelover chapter 60 . 7/28
I don't ordinarily comment in the MIDDLE of a chapter-but...I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT! RON GAVE HER LOVE POTION, THAT SELFISH LITTLE GIT!
Okay, I'm done. I might have to comment again, about this chapter at the end. LOL!

Snapelover chapter 59 . 7/28
No, soorrry! I didn't notice! Pooey! I was too caught up in the story, I suppose! But since you pointed it out, I did say to myself, "Oh yeah!..." ;P

Snapelover chapter 58 . 7/28
You write accents fine! :) The way you write is so good, it doesn't matter about the accents! *hugs* Poor Draco-again. I just wanted to jump into the story and save everyone. I'd "find" a way! ;P

Snapelover chapter 57 . 7/28
Ooh, I wonder what the HELL they're doing! Creeps me out when Voldy shows up...Gnaaa!

Snapelover chapter 56 . 7/28
Hmm, what IS going on with Ron? And my heart just aches for Blaise's feelings. Also, get better Draco! Jealous Hermione? LOL!

Snapelover chapter 55 . 7/28
A little mental? Me, I'm completely mental! Woohoo! I love it! :) Also, I am sooooo in love with Draco!

Snapelover chapter 54 . 7/28
Poor Draco. He HATES being weak! Haha! But Hermione is there for him. Ron might kill himself!

Snapelover chapter 53 . 7/28
Draco is so sexy I can hardly stand it...!

Snapelover chapter 52 . 7/28
Aw, poor Blaiseepoo, Herms, and Dray-Dray! *pout-cries* No seriously, this isn't good! Yikes!

Snapelover chapter 51 . 7/28
Three cheers for Turncoat! I am absolutely enthralled with how you have written this story! Harry and Draco are getting along! What the...? ;P

Snapelover chapter 50 . 7/28
Ooh, I liked the intense end of this one...! Poor Blaise, and he knows she cares more for Draco-it almost doesn't seem fair to hurt his feelings. What a DILEMNA!

Snapelover chapter 49 . 7/28
Awesome! Astoria is annoying. I totally forgot about the dagger! LOL!

Snapelover chapter 48 . 7/28
Thanks for the authors note explaining how Mundungus betrayed them-it was a bit hard to figure out, at least to me! Blaise is soooo adorable-I'd fall in love with him! And I'm not so sure if Naree is going to be as easy to fool as Hermione thinks...well we'll see what we shall see!

7,050 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »