Reviews for Turncoat
TillieLynn16 chapter 101 . 9/22
AAAAAAHHHHHHHH

It took me all of four days to read this, due to school and such, but this story is amazing! I love how developed the characters are, how well you write in general, your personality showing through the lovely author's notes, and how much you actually incorporated the Wizarding World. (a lot of Harry Potter fanfic authors seem to forget all the incredible wonders of MAGIC.) Thank you SOOOO much for writing this. This is probably the BEST war story I've ever read. Thank you, thank you, thank you, and a thousand times thank you! D
Ruselly Adita chapter 59 . 9/22
yes I noticed
Mrs.NicaLeeSnape chapter 101 . 9/18
I LOVED this! Amazing!
moor chapter 83 . 9/17
Really enjoyed this! :) Thank you for sharing!
prayingmantis1 chapter 101 . 9/5
What happened to Ron? Did he regret it? What did his mom do to him? Does Hermione forgive him? Are Harry, Ron, and Hermione still the golden trio or is that over with?
sunshinealeia chapter 84 . 8/28
Hi! Do you still read reviews? There are so many already and for a good reason! :) Im loving this story so far and am definitely NOT leaving post-sexual tension release psssh... And this chapter was the perfect example of why! Hermione going into Blaise's head was great and actually had me chuckling out loud. :) but seriously, It's so creative and fun! I've read this far in a day lol AND it gave me crazy Dramione dreams last night hahaha so girl, I just had to finally review and let you know how much Im enjoying your story!
Sorting Hat chapter 100 . 8/26
Harry as Draco was able to pull the sword out because the Sorting Hat sorts people by using legitimacy, so it would've seen Harry in Draco's mind.
dobbyloveragain chapter 39 . 8/25
Webout
Why didn't Frank just lie to Neville and make up any random shit so Neville wouldn't believe it was him and wouldn't make a deal with the death eaters? Bloody Gryfindors.
youknees chapter 101 . 8/23
The BEST dramione fanfic i've read! I love the plot and story a LOT! I like draco in this story. He is still who he is. But i love how he was so badass and very brave! I also love the development of his love story with Hermione. It's just so perfect! Couldn't ask for more! Thank you for this! ️
Simone Frank chapter 26 . 8/20
I didn't like the duplicated scenes at first but I've grown fond of them creates such a better story and understanding of both characters
Simone Frank chapter 19 . 8/20
No I need more sexinessthen that haha
Simone Frank chapter 17 . 8/20
I love both characters I really do I can totally relate to Hermione but my god have you won me over with draco I love him
Simone Frank chapter 16 . 8/20
Omg this is amazing I love this story and im in love with draco. I love this so so much
nomdeplumevel chapter 96 . 8/20
I don't mind to review actually, but i think it'll be not unfair for you. So, i just wanna say that i love your story writing, but maybe i'm not going to lie to you that i thought there's some part in your fic, where Draco or Hermione even Blaise got a bit out of characters. But it's okay, over all, i'll say i love your fic.
7,285 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »