Reviews for Hated Existance
nosight chapter 5 . 4/20/2012
wow! OwO I liked! it's sad T.T and I want cry, Tobi! D:

xD okidoqui i'll be waiting for the continuation n.n

bye bye
DupesClause chapter 5 . 4/19/2012
You have no idea how happy I am that you resubmitted this. This was no doubt one of my favourites of your stories.
nosight chapter 4 . 4/6/2012
hello! w i want the continue! please :p
nosight chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
continueee please w
DemonWithin chapter 7 . 1/1/2012
I've cried like e every chapter!This is a sad,but touching like the best writer on this site!
ZatSmoopy chapter 7 . 10/25/2011
Okay... It's not that bad. Not as bad as.. "IT" or three guys one hammer.. Yeah for pre-brain rape!
toto2015 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
I heard you wanted a review, well hear it is: Its a lovely story and i will wait however long it takes you to finish it :)
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 12 . 9/26/2011
This was a awesome chapter :)

I just wish you hadn't made Madara like that :'(

But that's okay XD

If I may ask though, how do you put emotions like that into your stories, I mean, I've been reading most of all your stories for sometime now, and I still don't know how you put emotions like that in your story, please tell me :D
Sandsibscrazy chapter 13 . 9/25/2011
I really liked this! It was cute! :D i felt really bad for tpbi at one point tho. I was like "Zetsu u ass! :O" but he made up for it! :) loved it! :)
Sandsibscrazy chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Talk about INTERESTING! This is so good! Imma read ur other chappies now! Its too awesome! I love the characterizations in this! :D
Lunari Sakana chapter 13 . 9/15/2011
awe this chapter was so cute! I want to huggle Kumiko, and hang out with Tobi and Zetsu and everybody! I loved this story, so good!
Lunari Sakana chapter 12 . 9/11/2011
oh yay Madara is dead yahoo! (jumps for joy and hugs Tobi and family!) I really hope Madara dies for real in the manga, I just don't like him! This has been a wonderful ride, and I am glad you did not kill the "good" Akatsuki members, I can't wait for the ending!
panda bear10 chapter 11 . 9/8/2011
im pan da. why steph mad zuzu potty mowth zuzu funy zuzu talk to self why did tobe get hurt by baby me no get it. tobe nice tobi sownd fun whe n wil zuzu get happy end in pan da not understand story big siks sayd i dont read this but me dont see why she tells me it how i can know wha thappend mne dsont get it why dos sist wan t me gto stop ti me dont get why do you?
Lunari Sakana chapter 11 . 9/6/2011
Zetsu no! Madara(growls and rips him to shreds!) I want to kill you but the death I have in mind is too fast, you should die a slow and painful death! Zetsu you have to live! (whines)
mysticaldragon11 chapter 10 . 8/6/2011
I absolutely love this story!
57 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »