Reviews for Hated Existance
toto2015 chapter 10 . 7/24/2011
Hurry and write more! :_(
Lunari Sakana chapter 10 . 7/22/2011
I like both too. This one was sweet in places and scary in others, poor boys and baby girl. Kumiko, I like that name, sounds sweet. I believe that all children are born Innocent. What do the rest of the Akatsuki want with Tobi and Zetsu and the village? I sure hope Pein won't be a Pain(pun not intended).
DupesClause chapter 10 . 7/22/2011
The Akatsuki? Wow. I wonder how they'll react to seeing Zetsu and Tobi and their new daughter?
mo person chapter 10 . 7/22/2011
OOHHH! THE AKATSUKI!

I WONDER WHAT'S GUNNA HAPPEN!
toto2015 chapter 9 . 7/20/2011
I really enjoyed it! Please keep writing. :)
nosight chapter 9 . 7/14/2011
Hi! I loved your fic, i'ts amazing and beautiful. I love how you write and forgive me if I do not speak well but do not know much English but I had to talk to you about your story on

I m the Tobizet or Madazetsu!

Please continue

n.n

I look forward to read

bye bye!
mo person chapter 9 . 7/8/2011
awwwww! so cute! i loved it! i'm so glad that tobi's okay an that the baby is fine!

mo:P
Lunari Sakana chapter 8 . 7/8/2011
Oh poor Tobi losing all but one baby, you poor boy, oh I hope he makes it through the surgery. This one was awesome you had me on the edge of my seat the whole time, wondering what would happen next! keep up the awesome work!
Lunari Sakana chapter 9 . 7/8/2011
yay! he lives! awwe it's a girl, so cute, I would love to see a picture of what she looks like, since it is kinda hard to see it in my head. but this chapter was a good one, the last one had me wondering if Tobi would survive or not, and I am glad he did! 8D
Blackandwhiteangel13 chapter 8 . 7/6/2011
Wow I thought like 2 would survive ppor baby's and poor Tobi :'(

I'm wondering what broke
mo person chapter 8 . 7/6/2011
BABY KILLER!

HORRIBLE!

great story though...
DupesClause chapter 8 . 7/6/2011
-shamefully raises hand- I'm such a sucker for angst. When it was stated five of the babies were dead, I didn't believe one would be alive so I was wrong.

Tobi is pretty messed up...will he survive?

Yay, a girl! Girls are awesome.
DupesClause chapter 7 . 7/5/2011
Wow...epic. Seriously six babies? D: I don't think Tobi's gonna do well having to shove all those out but maybe I'm wrong. Just have to wait and see I guess...

UPDATE NOW!
SmileSusieQ chapter 7 . 7/5/2011
NOOOOOO? Tobi you must live for Zetsu and the babies! Don't leave us hanging like this! Please update soon!
Lunari Sakana chapter 7 . 7/5/2011
oh Tobi-whimpers-you have to make it through your babies need you! -Tears up a little- This is getting good, you had me on the edge of my seat with this one! Keep up the good work!
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »