Reviews for Hated Existance
Lunari Sakana chapter 6 . 7/3/2011
oh lol Zetsu does not want to see what he created, that part made me laugh! I just know they will be cute babies! I must be worried sick about being a father, but I have a feeling he will make a good father. This just gets better and better, I can't wait for more!
mo person chapter 6 . 7/2/2011
WHY DOESNT HE WANT THE BABY?

poor tobi-chan!
QueenNamina chapter 5 . 6/28/2011
oooooohhhhh now poor tobi has to give birth to 5 kids... torture, plain and simple. poor kid :(

great story! keep it up :D
Blackandwhiteangel13 chapter 5 . 6/28/2011
This is such a beautiful story T.T I can't wait for part 6
Lunari Sakana chapter 5 . 6/27/2011
Dang! SIX KIDS! well he lost one and that is so sad T.T well at least black is coming around to loving Tobi. This was a good chapter and I can't wait for more! keep up the good work!
QueenNamina chapter 4 . 6/26/2011
You must continue.

aw poor tobi but I'm sure Kuro does love him he's just in his own personal denial.
Lunari Sakana chapter 4 . 6/11/2011
Kuro, you would make a horrible father! Didn't mean to hurt Tobi well guess what? You did! you jerk! I think Shiro would make a better father but that is just my opinion. I am really getting into this story! I hope Tobi survives the birthing. Please keep writing this wonderful story.
DupesClause chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
GOD BLACK ZETSU! STOP BEING SO MEAN TO POOR BABY TOBI!
Lunari Sakana chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
Black is such a meanie but i love the conversation white has with himself it made me lol. This is getting good cant wait for more!
DupesClause chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
Why is Zetsu being so mean to poor Tobi? He needs to stop!
Lunari Sakana chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
wow...Zetsu you turd(only the black half) you should man up to what you did, dang I still want to hit him. I liked this chapter, I am glad that Tobi and Naruto are friends. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Lunari Sakana chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
wow poor Tobi and I want to smack Black Zetsu every time he talks, but that would hurt White Zetsu too. I hope the boy will be ok. I can't wait for the next chapter! This is exciting!
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4