Reviews for Mud
DatLittleStar chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Dude, this was so beautiful and epic :) Stan and Kyle were so IC, and I applaud you for that! My second time reading this story, and it somehow impacted me more than it did the first time.
I adore how you pretty much summed up Style's relationship in this! It's so right. And I especially love how art was the basis of this :) How you described Blue and Orange's companionship was really deep in my opinion, and how it compares to Stan and Kyle's friendship just pretty much wins me over. Your story has turned me into a swoony, dreamy, globby fangirl mess. I'm all yours XD
Beautiful job on this story! :D
yanera chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
that was so godammn lovely...i love the thinking, the descriptions and hidden meanings behind the dialogues...great job!
Partners-N-Crime chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
This was so cute and well written
Miberry chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Heya! I just realised I never left you a review before while I love what you're writing ugh i'm a failure. Anyway, this fic is one of the first I've read in the SP fandom, and I think it's one of the reasons which made me fall for the S/K pairing, because it's so touching, their interactions are so in-character, and with one simple scene you sum up very well their relationship.
You're very talented :)
ATTHESTROKEOFMIDNIGHT chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
MMMM, I do love me some style ).
biketest chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
That was so beautiful!
dancelilydance chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
This could possibly be my favorite South Park fanfic ever written. Very beautiful.
Droid chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Beautiful.
unironic chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
This is beautiful, their banter is adorable :D
lege et lacrima chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Oh my god, this absolutely made my evening. I love how you've incorporated colour theory into this story. It was a delight to read.

- Legs :D
wildcannabis chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Wonderful metaphor, I thoroughly enjoyed the piece :)
Ninny-na chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
This... was absolutely adorable. :D

I love Style. (:

And art,

Style and art put together is just epic. (:
ExDee LessThanThree chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
This was just beautiful. I'm glad you had to reupload this, because otherwise I may never have found it.

Story faved.
doctor jellybelly chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
COLOUR THEORY!

I officially love you.

3 Seriously man, you really should be getting more reviews. Your stuff is excellent!

I lurved the characterization - the interaction between Stan and Kyle seemed so natural and realistic~

o3o b
EFFING BIRDS BB chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I've read this before, and I liked it now, and I still like it. Hooray.