Reviews for cordelia and caliban
When-Link-is-bored chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Not to be mean or anything, but... *ahem (clears throat)

LINK ISNT SHORT! Glad thats out of the way... Anyways, amazing story, to me the tension builds at Zelda's temptation moments, but overall, it was beautiful. But still Link isnt short, hes like slightly taller than her. And even it looks like it (during when ganondorf was about to trample them; horse battle and ending) Zelda was on the higher slope.
Sanguinary Toxicity chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
OMG!

I LOVE ZELDA! I perfer Zelda/Link (Zelink) but this was rather cute all the same.

I got a 3DS just for Ocarina of Time. It's my favorite title out of the series. Of course I have the other DS games, Spirit Tracks and Phantom Hourglass. I still need to beat both of those games.

I never really played Twilight Princess... though, but I do know one thing. The graphics are fucking Amazing! Zelda is so pretty and Link is so drool worthy.

But... Ocarina of Time will always have a special place in my heart. Especially the Requirm of Spirit, the Song of Time and the Water Temple...

I FUCKING LOVE THE WATER TEMPLE!
loveandzelink chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Huh, I always thought that after Twilight Princess, Link and Zelda would have gotten closer together despite the non-closeness barrier between them. You had put up a very good point in why my thought could be less than likely.

And it seems more logical to the fact that Zelda is a busy princess and Link wouldn't have waited on her, hand and foot unlike the others paid to do that. He seems normal for going off on his own, such for being a Hero for so long.. *sigh* I did like however, how Link corrected Zelda to call him just Link. Although I would find Zelda to that since everyone calls her Princess or Mi'Lady and by now, she would want people to know she's a person with a born-to-god name. Anyways, the ending with Link running off kinda ruined off the last of my thought, but that doesn't matter when that tied off your fic quite well! Someone like Link was born to be set free, yes?

One thing I thought was kinda heartless of Zelda... "I suppose you'll go home, then." is the first thing she said to Link when Midna shatters the mirror. Being a princess and all, I did expect her to be so modest - I guess and is totally not the right word - but she could have sympathize a little since she does have a heart and all. I dunno, she maybe wasn't as close to Midna as Link was (And Zelda knew dang well how close Link was to her!) but Zelda was close enough for sacrificing herself! She has a heart and she would have shown that a little to Link!

I don't know why that is so long... I don't know even why I'm going to favorite when it didn't end with Link wooing Zelda, haha!

LoveandZeLink
The Polyethylene Man chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
They were like people who used to be friendly but couldn't quite remember each other's names.
anticollision chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
where is it all coming from? c;

but i love it. i really do. and i love TP, toooo. my favorite one.

i love your style of writing

this is great!
Star Cyber 2 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I loved Zelda's internal tug-and-pull. The scene after TP is not a particularly easy one to tackle, but you pulled that off amazingly. Good job!
truthlieslovestars chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Hope more Zelda comes. You know, I just started to become sucked back into Zelda a few weeks ago.
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
The indifference of the character makes the disconnection and parting all the more somber in a way. I like the sunset at the ending that makes this sort of like the end of an era. I don't know anything about Zelda, Midna, or Link, but this special story helped to give a good glimpse into your reading on the characters.
ScarletCamellia chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I could cry right now, this was so good.
Jay W. Ce chapter 1 . 5/29/2011