Reviews for For Better
Mimi chapter 3 . 7/3/2014
Loved the humor infused in this fic. I found it from one of orangeshipper one-shot of smut on the kitchen table while making tea ;-)
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 3 . 8/9/2013
Wonderful! I was giggling as the whole tea debacle played out: the whole thing made perfect sense given their characters and the situation. I was expecting them both to dissolve into giggles like when the salt arrived on the dessert, but your ending worked well too. So lovely! Thank you. :)
AmeriGirlTN chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
All I can say is "Wow!"
Anon chapter 3 . 9/14/2012
Very kind of you to share your lovely RP with us. It's much, much better than Mary's tea!
matrim cuthon chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
nice
cuddybristow chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
Excellent! Loved the epilogue!
rhiannuk chapter 3 . 3/11/2012
Oh my! How amazing was that :) I think that was one of the best versions of 'the wedding night' I've read
Fallenepiphany chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
Wow :o

Loved every syllable of it! Both characters were captured wonderfully and I really think your collaboration was very well done!

Steamy without taking from the moment so I tip my quill to each of you.

Very well done!xx
darkblueyank chapter 3 . 12/24/2011
I just read all three chapters at one go and thoroughly enjoyed it. Even your intro had me smiling: "Plot, what plot?" in the Fluffiverse. And Silvestria wanting a bag over her head after writing salacious chapters. Gotta laugh. It helped that you said that you were not pretending to be accurate on the Edwardian undergarments, otherwise it would have been distracting (people seem to forget that men wore undershirts back then). I like how Mary was dreading another sudden-death sex encounter. How could she not be re-playing the Pamuk night in her head when she next had sex? Gah!
TheSingingGirl chapter 3 . 9/23/2011
MMTOT3. That is the new keyword.

Delicious and fluffy, rather unlike Mary's tea. I love to think of this as some far-off but inevitable future for the two of them (and their tea!). Very enjoyable for a cold, miserable evening. This epilogue has brightened my day immeasurably.

TSG
Chickwriter chapter 3 . 9/23/2011
Not so much an epilogue as an EPIC-logue. Apparently practice does make perfect. :) Fantastic as always. Still think you ought to smut up the one inside Downton. :)
ColoursNeverSeen chapter 3 . 9/23/2011
I read all three chapters in a row and ABSOLUTELY enjoyed it! It was brilliant, I'm definitely adding this to favourites! ) Great job!
Novindalf chapter 3 . 9/23/2011
Enjoyed it? ADORED it, more like! D

I do have one teeny tiny quibble though, and that's that you've written 'he wrapped his arms tight around her, feeling her heart race against him, burning at every point their skin was pressed together… It seemed all-encompassing' and then four paragraphs later you've repeated it by writing 'He wrapped his arms tight around her, feeling her heart race against him, burning at every point their skin was pressed together (it seemed all-encompassing).'

Teeny tiny though, and it certainly didn't detract from the brilliance of the chapter! D
EOlivet chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
Sigh. Just...beautiful. :D A beautiful marriage in every way...of characters, of shared intimacies and most especially of writing talent. :) Also? HOT. ;) It never feels like it's been written by two people. :D Mary trying to make tea was unbelievably endearing (and Matthew actually drinking it was equally so ;) There was such an *intimacy* to this - physical and emotional intimacy, and seeing things for the first (second) time in the daylight. As for the act itself...erotic and evocative and just...GAH. :D Truly GORGEOUS turns of phrase along with some scorching prose (and a few choice verbs...oh my, the...intensity of it all was fabulous!) And the idea of having the rest of their lives...(aww, and Mary finally saying those words!) SO romantic. Ending with them getting a cup of tea together, as they'd done the night before was beautifully full circle. :) You never forget your first, and the M/M fandom owes a lot to "For Better." Amazing. Incredible. Both of you. Keep writing! :D
Tripp3235 chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
May you be showered in little toy dogs for writing such a wonderful piece of smutty fluff. (Or fluffy smut). This was wonderful and hot and exactly how I hope their wedding days will be.

I also giggled to death at Mary making the tea. And Matthew trying his best to enjoy it. LOL. I think when they do get together, they are going to make a very sexy Edwardian couple. Feel free to keep writing more chapters. They can be of just bedroom scenes. I have no need for an actual A plot.