Reviews for Here With You, Always
hentai18ancilla chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
Tragic...:(
MyTwistedInnocence chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
So sad. I love your story ir was very well written
Juneblue chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
Brilliant. The montage. The cinematography and imagery of the candles lit, and the plants that needed trimming...cathartic. I felt trapped, boxed into the helpless outline of a ghost.

And yet, as sublime of a body we take as a reader, we were able to project and feel intense epiphany. The dramatic irony, as Naruto makes one discovery after another. From Sakura's sundering and crumbling disposition, to Sasuke's shaky recovery, till the end, I was racked with these discoveries. Realizing in the end, neither of them will ever be released from torment.

That is, the curse of Naruto anchored to earth, is open to interpretation, an ambiguous thing; hooking me in with this riveting perplexity. And yet, in the end, the final moment of clarity you deliver to us is: Naruto broke his promise, that they were to live together or die together. This story helped me realize the importance of that promise and ascertainment...how necessary it is for them to have each other. Fate punishes the both of them for this broken promise...

I love you.

Thank you for sharing this. Beautiful, beautiful. The presentation and concept of it, just simply inspiring.
Alice Hell chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
This is so sad... but really well written. Thank you.
kyuubi-insomniac chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
ooooh...i love lemons! (Note :lemons, with -s...plural!) but i'm not going to review. because for me, it's perfect as it is. nice plot although you made me sad...and cry...and heartbroken for sasuke.
hey how about a request or suggestion? a one-shot sequel about when sasuke got a glimpse of naruto's ghostly form.
only if you have time and can manage to write another story amongst the others.
either you write it or not, i'll say thanks anyways. and i love your other stories, too. just haven't reviewed them yet, but i already read them. i like your style in writing and plots. i'm really a grammarian but if i really like the story, i don't mind the errors, i just correct them in my mind while i read. but so far, i haven't found grammar errors yet in your stories. if there were some, maybe i was just to caught on reading to notice.
you're definitely going to my favorites list.
GDale chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Beautiful...Its Absolutely beautiful yet heartbreaking at the same time. I have actually read this quite a few times before and it never fails to bring tears to my eyes and break my heart to a million pieces. You are a brilliant writer! Hope you continue to make many more wonderful stories!
somebodykillme chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
*sniffles*
missbip0lar chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Wow. You almost made me cry. Kudos.
Rennasakura chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Maybe both of them will be happy when Naruto wait long enough for Sasuke to die, well, the 2 will be seeing each other again~ hopefully.
Mizuiro Yuki chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
I loved it, really. That's nothing like what I read before. Please keep it up with such amazing stories.
milan1010 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
this is so heart wrenching...i was crying by the time i finished it. the theme is pretty unusual and you tackle it wonderfully..
gummybear1620 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
That was so sad! And very well written too -applauds- I think you captured whatever bittersweet vibe you were going for very well- it makes sense that Sasuke's eyes would only be opened after Naruto's death. It's sad too how Naruto can't move on, just staying there by all his friends' sides.

It was very good! :)

Oh, and by any chance, what video were you watching that inspired this awesome oneshot?
Jamaican Princess Rocquellan chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
This was so touching *sniffles*

Good job :))
Daisy Holden chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Oh, golly...reading this chapter really made me feel depressed. So much, in fact, that I had to ask if you're going to continue with it. Could you?
HowDoYouDoop chapter 1 . 8/27/2011