Reviews for Wait
Alisontheperson chapter 9 . 3/26
...I have no idea how to feel about this ending. Kinda happy, kinda sad, and REALLY good! Amazing fic!
greenwings33 chapter 8 . 12/27/2013
*sniffles* I demand a sequel! We have to heal Misaki!
And he's the uke from Junjou Terrorist, right?
76Blank47 chapter 9 . 12/26/2012
D'aaawwwwww thats the end?! *Sad face* At least the man is captured now...hopefully misaki will get better soon...
76Blank47 chapter 8 . 12/26/2012
SHINOBU TO THE RESCUE! I really like how he handled the situation there USAGI HES NOT IN THERE GET THE HELL OUTTA THERE Did he seriously run past misaki?!
76Blank47 chapter 7 . 12/26/2012
AAAAHHHHH USAGI HEARD EVERYTHING!
76Blank47 chapter 6 . 12/26/2012
Fffff all the hanging faces and whatnot makes me think of Charlie the unicorn...BUT OH MY GOODNESS I HAD A BAD FEELING THAT IT WAS A TRAP.
76Blank47 chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
So many mixed emotions at the moment. Scared for misaki yet kinda mad usagi cant do anything at the moment . CMON USAGIS DAD! YOU CAN DO IT DX
76Blank47 chapter 4 . 12/25/2012
...oh my gosh...that poor kid...and now misaki is gonna be next.. DARNIT USAGI WHERE ARE YA?!
76Blank47 chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
Uwaaahhhh misakiiii D: NOW WHATS GONNA HAPPEN USAGI DOESNT KNOW WHERE HE IS Q_Q
76Blank47 chapter 2 . 12/25/2012
UWAAAHHH MISAKI! D8 Omigosh I'm right on edge at the moment *determined look* USAGI SHALL SAVE YOU MISAKI! DONT WORRY!
76Blank47 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Whoas. Wonder who it is? :0
mimi-chan and aliling-chan chapter 9 . 11/29/2012
Really, that's a total scary one. But in the end, did Misaki remember everything? I couldn't help but to feel pity for Misaki after this whole thing that happened. That mad man must have went through a tough childhood or there might be something that triggers his madness, that's what I learn from a TV show. After this, I am so hoping that I won't be one of these unfortunate victims. Being alive is fortunate for Misaki but I still wanna torture that mad man! I already have several plans in my head.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/31/2012
all that and you short shift the ending? geee... im still in pain dont you think they deserve a little happier ending please
ChazzRose chapter 9 . 10/20/2012
that was awesome! i cried so much. i loved it.
Nazoshinwa chapter 9 . 10/5/2012
I enjoyed reading this, it went very unexpectedly! You have a great story here! Wonderful work