Reviews for Sexual Magnetism
Fan01 chapter 1 . 5/12
Incest is wincest.
Mixceny chapter 1 . 1/17
I'm supposed to be writing kid level stories how did I find this what the actual-

I dunno. I liked it. I always seen Gaz as a dominatrix type and this seriously boosted that headcanon. If you ever want to write more, please do, you're good at what you do.
Random'alley412 chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
This is... What the fuck is this? AHHAHAHA LOL!
The sex read MD chapter 1 . 5/19/2016
Do like the same thing just with him and gaz
evelyn chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
o.o...i wanna see you write a bit of both...*dagr, cause damn that was hot, and definatly wanna read what you'd muster up on som zadr* anyway great writing here!
Holy SHIT chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
My god this was fantastic. I don't even care WHAT you write, just write more of everything because it is beautiful.
Strikit chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Just thought you ought to know, you write smut excellently. I love your word choice and the way you describe things vividly without being disgusting about it. Definitely looking forward to seeing if you've written anything else GazxDib.
Princess-of-Your-Doom95 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
...I have never considered this pairing before, but that was hot.
GazIsSexy chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
i just want more gaz/dib sex fics. oh and can he make her pregnant?
LostRose0 chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
HOLY...that was f-ing HOT. Awesome Fanfic :)
Bladre MKT chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
i dont know how i got here... weird... but that was HOT and really nice 3
Mrclaude chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Fucking amazing

Perfectly in character which is hard for Gaz.

You should write zimxdip pleasssee c:
Acid-Doll Fetish chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
I must say, this was the best dib gaz i ever read. you nailed her down! Do you mind if i draw parts of this? perfection! write more!
Acid-Doll Fetish chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Ivory Tears chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
This was flipping hot! XD

The characterization of those two, especially Gaz, was spot on.

I definitely say you should write more Dib x Gaz. ;D