Reviews for Sexual Magnetism
evelyn chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
o.o...i wanna see you write a bit of both...*dagr, cause damn that was hot, and definatly wanna read what you'd muster up on som zadr* anyway great writing here!
Holy SHIT chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
My god this was fantastic. I don't even care WHAT you write, just write more of everything because it is beautiful.
Strikit chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Just thought you ought to know, you write smut excellently. I love your word choice and the way you describe things vividly without being disgusting about it. Definitely looking forward to seeing if you've written anything else GazxDib.
Princess-of-Your-Doom95 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
...I have never considered this pairing before, but that was hot.
GazIsSexy chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
i just want more gaz/dib sex fics. oh and can he make her pregnant?
LostRose0 chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
HOLY...that was f-ing HOT. Awesome Fanfic :)
Bladre MKT chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
i dont know how i got here... weird... but that was HOT and really nice 3
Mrclaude chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Fucking amazing

Perfectly in character which is hard for Gaz.

You should write zimxdip pleasssee c:
Acid-Doll Fetish chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
I must say, this was the best dib gaz i ever read. you nailed her down! Do you mind if i draw parts of this? perfection! write more!
Acid-Doll Fetish chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Ivory Tears chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
This was flipping hot! XD

The characterization of those two, especially Gaz, was spot on.

I definitely say you should write more Dib x Gaz. ;D
explosion guy chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
oh my fucking god that was awesome and fucking hilarious all at the same time please write more dagr it's the only pairing that doesn't have me wanting to kill a kitten lol
The Hattress Of Horror chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
O_O

HOLY FUCK... THAT WAS AWESOME! HOLY PIGSHITBATMAN THAT WAS JUST WOW. So wrong in so many ways but my god! The details is really what gets readers and you definately got that detail! I mean DAMN GAZ!
GraphiteTroll chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Fantastic! I enjoyed every moment :3
cake or justice chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
This is just how Gaz and Dib should be. This is so delicious. I love how in-character Gaz is, and the wonderful degradation and humiliation she's giving Dib. So hot. Would love to see more of this. But really, any ZIM stuff you write is fantastic.