Reviews for On The Run
BloodyHell chapter 18 . 3/24
I really liked the story and laughed so much, especially when Deeks caught the bag;-)) IMO Deeks and Kensi were a bit ooc, in the show the seem so much cosier with each other.
WolfsongDarkforest chapter 18 . 7/31/2015
I'm not entirely sure I'm not dead. I think I choked three times from laughing. You. Are. The. God. Of Humor! I love it! Dahahaaa... Imma go breath for a while now. Before I REALLY DO die.

Seriously, amazing.

Merci,
Wolfsong
Guest chapter 7 . 9/17/2014
"Why couldn't Eric have come? Or Nell? They could have used the ATM hacking gizmo that they made out of the toaster and I-Pod."
Lol!
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Are we there yet? Smack him!
ananova chapter 18 . 10/20/2013
Oh God, this whole fic was hilarious, thanks for sharing. I loved it.
Misyel chapter 18 . 11/23/2012
Do you have the sequel? Cause I want it!
miss-tarletone chapter 18 . 6/29/2012
Wonderful story! I loved it!
That Aussie Gurl chapter 18 . 6/14/2012
I loved it! Please write more NCIS: LA Stories! :D

Awesome job! x
bjq chapter 18 . 3/5/2012
That was funny
Lizster88 chapter 18 . 2/12/2012
I read the whole thing continually! It's awesome! Loved the Neric moments (they were so cute) :3 I like that you took it easy in this fic and explored their team friendship(s) and that special quality each of them have that create the perfect team. U did it so well. Good job on keeping them all in character! And thanks for the great read! I luv how fun it was and oh I just luved it all. Sorta sick of the exaggerated lusty fics. Wish there were more Neric shippers though: they are just so cute, adorable, fun, smart, geeky, hot, hell they got it all, they r perfect ;) Keep up the good work! Btw loved the scene where Eric and Nell sleep in each other's arms: I died, totally fangirl squealed :D
RedYellowPinkGreen chapter 18 . 2/4/2012
Sorry it's taken me a while to review this, I first read this chapter on my phone and I hate typing on that thing! But I just absolutely loved this story. The perfect mix of action, team interaction and romance! Ugh, I just loved it. Obviously I'm a huge Eric/Nell fan, and I love how you write them, but I loved the rest of this fic as well. Just so good!

Looking forward to seeing more of your writing!
Sarrah Habibi chapter 18 . 2/1/2012
Wow, I've just read the whole story and was laughing tears! It's soooo awesome!

I even sent a quote from this to my friend with "I'm stuck in a house with everyone practically sitting on top of each other, I haven't talked to any of my friends in weeks and I'm pissed off. And Deeks ate my doughnuts. How can it get any worse? - Sarah Rose, Queen of Densi writing :D" in it :D
MsDubstep chapter 18 . 1/31/2012
I think the ending was quite fitting. Great job, this story was awesome!
PurpleHipposRock chapter 18 . 1/30/2012
That was fun to read. I liked it. XD
Lionhearted21 chapter 18 . 1/30/2012
The ending with Hetty was great! Thanks for posting such a fantastic story!