Reviews for Battle of the Blondes
SlightlyYandereMelissa chapter 1 . 8/29
Dang it, this was jjstoo hilarious for me!
I lost it when Scorpius said that death eaters can be sexy too.
Priceless, lmao.
However, Louis and Scorpius are indeed the two most gorgeous boys of the next generation (Louis being one eight veela and Scorpius being Draco's son :p)
Loved it!
And Scorpius being protective of his sister was cute X3
Don-Jam chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
I'm not too sure were the Muggle girls came from given they were at school but other then that it was very good. I like the idea of them maybe ending up as double brothers in law.
Bastassine chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
« Louis just stares at Scorpius in disbelief before cracking up. Throwing his head back, he asks, "And you say I'm an idiot, Malfoy. François is French for the French language. »

Louis must speak very old french, or you spelled it wrong.

Either ways, what a childish display from those pre-teens, I wonder if they are actualy serious or if they are purposely acting like seven years old kids I-got-better-whatever-thing than-you.

Another thing is it is highly improbable for some totaly random people to call Malfoy a ferret, since the nickname comes from a special event and not the Malfoy's look. "Albinos" would do the trick instead.

The idea of a competition between the two was nice.
malfoyforever chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Ha ha! That was hilarious! I absolutely adored how Scorpius goes "Well, you have blonde hair and blue eyes, and I'm special because I have grey eyes and blonde hair."

I think you portrayed them perfectly, and I have to admit that I might pause to consider Louis now. I like how you made Scorpius all protective over his little sister, that was cute, and how he went to flirt with Dominique after. I loved the line "Death Eaters are sexy, y'know." So, so true :)

One little thing, though: the French word for "French" is "Francais", with the thing on the c.

Good work! :)
Prongs II chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
So bound to happen. Awesome! The title is hilarious right there, I love their rivalry and wierdness.
lydiamaartin chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Ahaha, oh, Mad, this was hilarious! I don't know why I never sat down and fully read this before because it is simply wonderful, with Louis being mischievous and charming and Scorpius being snooty and adorable and them both being so hilarious together! I feel like there should be two universes, one where they're rivals and one where they're best friends, because they seem like the type who, if they'd stop being so stubborn here, would get along great P Obviously, that will never happen, because the way you wrote them, with their (super-cute) arrogance, they'd always be trying to one-up each other, and they're funny when they do that! :D

/rambling, sorry xD School fried my brain...

Fantastic job, and keep writing!
justalittle l o o n y chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Oh Mad, I've missed you so much, and this was a wonderful fic to come back to! I loved Louis and Scorpius, and I kind of want to ship Maddy/AWeasleyBoy now. Brilliant work, as usual!
symphonies of you chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Haha this made me laugh all the way. Their rivalry was about FLIRTING and GOD LOOKS was so hilarious. Lol so guy-like (vain). Good job!

BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011

Oh my gosh, Maddy. This was priceless. :D Louis and Scorpius had me laughing my socks off. :D I flipping loved this. :D

Two thumbs up.
allisonarrgent chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
klsdflkdglkfd HAAAAAI MADILYNNNN. :)

First off - I love you.

You actually do not even know how much I enjoy the thought of the Louis/Scorpius bromance, considering that they ARE the two most gorgeous NextGen guys... And I'm sure you're probably sitting there, reading this line and exclaiming: "NO, LYSANDER IS!" Aha, no. ;)

Anyways, I absolutely adored this. Like I said, I love this bromance and I've actually always wanted to write a Scorpius/OC/Louis rivalry fic where they fight over the same girl, but I found that this [the fact that they were going after each other's sisters] was even more hilarious, so you're amazing for writing it. Also, yes, this is /one/ of those rare instances in which I actually enjoyed the Dominique/Scorpius pairing.

The whole argument they had towards the middle about pureblood vs. Veela/werewolf blood was extremely amusing - I actually starting laughing during random points in it because I could just /see/ them having this banter in my head, haha.

And for the record, Louis would alwaysALWAYS win if it was ever Scorpius vs. Louis. Just sayin'. The entire time during this, all I could think was: "LOUIS, LET ME LOVE YOUUUUUUU." I'm obsessed, okay? ;)

Loved this, so I'm probably going to go read "one tightknit family" now!

Melodiux chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I love this! It's hilarious!
Patrick the Stump chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
This was amazing :) I was laughing all the way through and the kind of Scorpius/Louis Bromance was making me giggle. I agree with Scorpius, death eaters are sexy. But then again, I can't make myself choose between my two favourite next gen boys. I loved it when Louis said '-I'm so awesome, I'm not even human' and the whole 'bros before hos' thing. I might go read your other Louis and Scorpius fic now :)
folie a plusieurs chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
"Only you're not a boy, and Jane's not a ho."

Janey's gonna love that ;D