Reviews for Irony
The Weird Kid chapter 8 . 8/29/2012
Like I said earlier, great story! It confuses me that if Beatrice knew Battler so well, why didn't she just confront him about his sin when they first met? Though I guess that would be hard since he didn't believe she exists, hence the whole game. If not then, she could have straight up told him during Episode 4, then Battler being Battler, would have tried his best to make things right.
The Weird Kid chapter 5 . 8/29/2012
I sorta knew that not everything was an act in Episode 3. It's also nice to see the love that Shannon had that was transfered over to Beatrice coming out. Though I find it ironic that she asked 'Tell me what I did wrong… so that I can set it right!', yet when Battler asked that same request when she told him about the sin he commited, she ignored him.
TheSeacat chapter 5 . 4/28/2012
Very well-written story. Poor Rosa.
RainfallSeven chapter 8 . 7/3/2011
Good ending, it's sort of happy... but it's not...

I don't like Rosa/Battler as a pairing but the story was still nice to read :)
RainfallSeven chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Great first chapter, I'm definitely going to keep reading!
Kittylyoko not logged in chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
Oh yay~ crack pairing, thats oddly cute. There isnt enough Umineko crack considering how many people there are.

Your good at writing as well.

I think Maria is 9 not 7 though...
lol Bye Felicia chapter 8 . 5/29/2011
Wow. This was... amazing.

Haha, my phone had started ringing nonstop at 6:40 in the morning with all the alert emails of this. xD By the fifth, I just gave up and started reading.

This pairing (is it even considered a pairing?) was very interesting. To me, Rosa was just an emotionless statue that hated life.

However, your characterization of her really changed my perspective.

Wonderful work. )