Reviews for The Prayer Warriors: Born This Way
Um.. what?
XxJESUSLOVESxX chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
no no dont bum in hell

bums r bad they stink up streets

hell is like firely grimmstones brim stuf?

Hi morons chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Silly little children shouldn't even be on this website. So immature, they can't even appreciate a little trollfic now and then. There's even a sad little man pretending to be fictional characters, how pathetically juvenile.
Mach the Cynic chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Sorry, but I'm not very religious. I like this trollfic though.

I'll convert to Christianity when you stop eating meat and convert to Hinduism. Bow down to the sacred cow!
GilbertArthurandLukas39 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Hong Kong: Okay, I'm just going to assume you're, like, a troll and move on with my life.
Me: Seconded.
JGS39 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Switzerland: *headdesk* This is the worst thing I've ever had to read. I'm going to just assume you're a troll and move on with life.
Me: I hope so, too. It's stupid.
Damon-013 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
I laughed. I cried. Mostly I laughed. Than my roommate ordered calzones and we watched the Olympics.

Anyway. Your fic sucks. Please delete it.
Lyreine the Lemon chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
I love you.
Me forever and always chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
This is obviously a parody of Prayer Warriors, smart ones. I mean, this has more of a "My Immortal" flavor with the prayer warriors plot, featuring Twilight. While I hate it for the fact it's Prayer Warriors, I'm waiting for the twilight story to come out. Why? There's no easy way to put this but... Twilight really really stinks!
your mom chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
MnMsChocolate chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
This story is very...offending. I don't belive in vampires. But the Best Selling Story Twilight is jsut for entertainment, not for people to believe in vampires. Yes the vapires shouldn't sparkle in this story, but other than that, Twlight is a very good book and should not be made fun of. :(
kiwi chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
all I got to say is learn to spell properly . . . . and your story is AWFUL!
Idiosy the Crusader chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Hi Thomas.
Golden Raindrops chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
One troll and one set of prayer warriors is enough. We really don't want or need a copycat troll.

Idiosy the Crusader chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
I repent!Save me o'l Lord from your wrath!