Reviews for Confessions of a drunken Abby
hslacer chapter 5 . 10/12/2012
So sad you did not finish. Great story.
Sophies-Welt chapter 5 . 4/26/2012
Lovely! :-)
SammysGrl2008 chapter 5 . 8/28/2011
awesome story, but you should make it a little more clear why tony's dad was there, or have explained it a little more when dinozzo showed up at Gibbs' house. Also, is this the end? I know it says complete, but to me it seems like there could be a little more to it.
SammysGrl2008 chapter 3 . 8/28/2011
and we see two can play this game, haha, but why wouldn't Tony be showing his dad around? lol keep it up
SammysGrl2008 chapter 2 . 8/28/2011
wow I have a feeling this is gonna be good. You write very well it almost sound like some of this could be from experience (not that Im asking lol) hope it continues this way!
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 5 . 8/8/2011
Yay, smart Abby getting all that out of the way, now GETTIM!
MMWillow13 chapter 5 . 8/6/2011
lol very nice and very them
fart fart chapter 5 . 8/6/2011
Great update.
cheether chapter 5 . 8/6/2011
They make a good pair. Good story, I am glad that Abby isn't letting Gibbs talk his way out of something that they both need and want.
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 4 . 7/29/2011
Was reading this while watching the episode. I loved this. Want more,tho. (: So update? With Abby and Gibb's talk? please and thank you.
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 4 . 6/30/2011
This is a great, a nice slow build of tension, not a sudden revelation and then sunshine, lollipops and rainbows. I very much look forward to more.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/10/2011
Warning - this is a critical review, so don't expect gushing.

#1. You need to improve your technical skills, such as punctuation and sentence structure. Your phrasing is staccato and hard to follow.

#2. Out of Character. Your characters are far too childish; I find it impossible to imagine that L.J. Gibbs would ever put up with games playing such as Abby trying to make him jealous.

#3. Your plotting jumps far too much; just because you understand what happened in an episode doesn't mean your reader does. Give them a talking head or some other clue as to what the background story involves.

You write a lot of stories, and while your ideas are adequate, they're all fairly stock plots. Please don't take this criticism as discouragement; instead, please give your work a little more consideration. Write it, give it overnight, or even a few days, then read it over again. You'll find it really, really helps.
Elektra Kyle chapter 4 . 6/6/2011
I hope there's another chapter to this? Please.
MMWillow13 chapter 4 . 6/4/2011
good lord make with the kissing and groping when Abby and Gibbs talk or plan it always goes wrong
fart fart chapter 3 . 6/2/2011