Reviews for Unforgettable Naps
Inferna Blossom chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
lol, the last one though.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Haha hilarious!
HanariaBlack chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
haha LOL! :)
AwesomatoligicalHaliBug chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
XD Hell
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
That was awesome. The first one was alright. The second had me cracked up. And the thrid was killing me though pain in stomach.
Urube chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Aww...but Rin is too cute to be mad at! x'3
whitemisstress chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
hahahha epic, noce one over there Rin thx 4 the ff
LS77 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
hahaha! xD can see Rin doing that to Yukio, i would be really mad if someone did that to me. for revenge Yukio should have written something on Rin's face too! lol.
MokonaYi chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
I came across a certain picture on somewhere with Rin hugging Yukio tightly in his embrace and both were on the bed in the dorm. This story you wrote made me LOLZ while I was reading and relating it to the picture I saw! It was really light and funny! Thanks for the awesome story! :)
angelrock444 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
vgdykpiiugnn
Manic Potato chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
LOL. Poor Yukio. He doesn't have anywhere to escape from everyone else's expectations now. xD This was utterly adorable.

:3 Great job!
AnE addict chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
OUHH! This story is love!

It so simple but yet soo amazing at the same time. You're an awesome writer! I would really love to see more story from you and yes, there's too little fic of Ao no Exorcist. If possible, I'd like to see more story with Rin and Yukio without the 'Beyond' brotherly love and bromance, but the interaction between them in this fic was perfect! Not too much and not too little too. I can't get enough of these two. I really got a good laugh with this fic.

Keep up the good work XD.
The Tempest Road chapter 1 . 5/29/2011