Reviews for Star Catcher
SarcasticFangirlHorde chapter 16 . 3/4
Thank you so much for this beauty. It made me cry like the sissy I am at the end. Truly the only word I can use to describe this is perfect. The characters were so spot on and the story sucked me in so much I actually forgot to eat until I finished it. I'm recommending it to all my friends. I hope you feel like you accomplished something here because you certainly did.
FirePony16 chapter 16 . 2/9
Wonderful story :)
BriannieBee64 chapter 16 . 1/21
Too cute! I loved this story and Im really glad I decided too give it a try it was super fun :)
l0ser chapter 16 . 1/21
perfect story! the ending was so sweet
CastielMania chapter 1 . 1/5
Ooh...At first I thought this story would be long,then I just finished it within 10minutes...Well,this makes a good start of a really long Castiel lived with them for a couple of days on hunting trips before finally being taken these days Castiel never told Dean about his name but Cas really made an unforgettable memory on Dean...As time goes by,Dean had forgotten everything about him,but somehow when he saw the angel in the barn,he felt a little bit of familliarity...does this make a good story to you?8D
Dannichigo chapter 16 . 11/3/2013
Lol. I simply adore the ending. This is incredibly well written. Wonderful plot fkiw, characters are perfectly in character, no grammatical errors that I could see, and a wonderful mix of all sorts of scenes. Very well done! I look forward to what else you have written and will write. Thanks for writing, posting, updating, and finishing this fanfic.
mackwriter chapter 8 . 10/13/2013
Dalek!
roseandthorns chapter 16 . 10/7/2013
oh my god, this was unbelievably beautiful. I just loved the premise and the little dean, sam and cas made me squee and laugh out loud so many times.
Emma chapter 16 . 9/8/2013
GAH! OMG! I loved this so much! Thank you for writing it, the cuteness made an awful day better and I enjoyed reading it immensely!
primadonnafirstladyofthestage chapter 8 . 7/13/2013
Dalek!
primadonnafirstladyofthestage chapter 5 . 7/13/2013
Aww they're so cute!
ktwilders chapter 16 . 6/28/2013
okay kid castiel..well conner and sam were just adorable! I loved this so much:)xx
Perfect Anomaly chapter 8 . 5/21/2013
They got attacked by a Dalek! Dalek Geoff next to me says that he is very proud of that. And he also thinks this story is fabulous. I think so too :DD
darlin.lizzie chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
the characters are perfect, just as I expected them to be. you mastered their personalities, I could picture their expressions and actions. I enjoyed the playtime and can't wait to read the next chapter!
SoManyFandomSoLittleTime chapter 16 . 4/22/2013