Reviews for Star Catcher
Wolfa Moon chapter 10 . 5/27/2012
Yeah update. cute moment between the little brothers. want more
SummerMistedDragon chapter 10 . 5/27/2012
awwww cute as always! hi!
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 10 . 5/27/2012
COOL!Can't wait till the next !Cas and Sam where cute!

UP-DATE!REAL!SOON!
CalamitySnidget chapter 9 . 5/22/2012
Adorable. I'm so glad I decided to click on this story! I really like the style you're writing in; the timing and the flow of the plot works nicely. I also really appreciate that even though it's a kid-fic, the boys' language is developed well. It has a childlike quality without being too babyish; Dean has a good mix of "in charge" attitude while still being just a kid. And while some of the activities they get up to may not be things Dean would have risked doing on their own, it's good to see them using Cas as an excuse to have some fun, so it works! Cas is absolutely precious - he's a total innocent dropped into this weird world, and I love how he's intrigued by Dean and Sam, and yet they're so alien to everything he understands.

I'm really hoping for an end chapter or two set in the present where the Winchesters recognize Cas as the surrogate brother they adopted as kids! Will we see any more fallout from Jimmy being missing as well?

- The dalek reference also made me laugh. Dean references sci-fi on the show every now and then - they probably watched a lot of original series Star Trek on motel tv's growing up. I bet he'd love Doctor Who! (The writers seem to, given the 'Amy Pond' reference we got this season!)

Anyway... The rambling gist of all of the above is I love it! Please write more!
Emma chapter 9 . 4/22/2012
This is quite easily the sweetest fic I have ever read in my whole life :)

There's just something so gorgeous about the whole set up! Thanks for writing a brilliant piece and I hope to read more soon. X
keacdragon chapter 9 . 4/15/2012
Fabulous! Great work! too lazy to log in...
anonymous-unknown chapter 9 . 4/14/2012
Awwww. And I just died from cuteness. XD
A.E.Snooks chapter 9 . 4/14/2012
I just really love the authenticity you've given both the brothers and "Conner."

It's so cute and makes me wanna hug and squeal into my pillow!

I honestly can't get enough of this and the blue cupcake made me hungry...:D
Wolfa Moon chapter 9 . 4/14/2012
When's john gonna come back and think?
SPN Mum chapter 9 . 4/14/2012
Awww, Conner liked his birthday presents. :) I think that he is so lucky that Sam and Dean found him, and took him in. They really have accepted him as part of the family now. They even moved him into their room. I bet it lasts for more than just the one night, too. lol He is becoming such an intrinsic part of their lives, John will have to accept him when he returns. :P
Maddy Love Castiel chapter 9 . 4/14/2012
Hehe I love this story! Connor is so sweet and vulnerable. But hes part of their little family now. :D

Fantastic chapter! Lol pillow fight. So much for being tired. :)

I can't wait for more! :D

Maddy
Maddy Love Castiel chapter 8 . 4/14/2012
Oh no I never reviewed this chapter! Whoops lol.

Obviously I loved it! This chapter was full of adorableness and cuteness! :)

Connor just knew Dean was afraid and came over to comfort him. That was one of my favorite parts. :D

Loved it! I'm excited to read the next one! :)

Maddy
Kid'sDarkWolf chapter 8 . 4/1/2012
Ah this story is so CUTE! I especially loved the bit in the Bouncy House and the Ferris Wheel:3 This is my favorite chapter3
ughno chapter 8 . 3/27/2012
This is one of the best stories I have read in AGES! Little Cas is SO CUTE! And I thought it might have been Gabriel who was talking about sweets! XD

But seriously, I haven't laughed this much in ages! You have just brightened my week :) Thankyou! Please update it soon :D
ughno chapter 8 . 3/27/2012