Reviews for Star Catcher
Wolfa Moon chapter 9 . 4/14/2012
When's john gonna come back and think?
SPN Mum chapter 9 . 4/14/2012
Awww, Conner liked his birthday presents. :) I think that he is so lucky that Sam and Dean found him, and took him in. They really have accepted him as part of the family now. They even moved him into their room. I bet it lasts for more than just the one night, too. lol He is becoming such an intrinsic part of their lives, John will have to accept him when he returns. :P
Maddy Love Castiel chapter 9 . 4/14/2012
Hehe I love this story! Connor is so sweet and vulnerable. But hes part of their little family now. :D

Fantastic chapter! Lol pillow fight. So much for being tired. :)

I can't wait for more! :D

Maddy
Maddy Love Castiel chapter 8 . 4/14/2012
Oh no I never reviewed this chapter! Whoops lol.

Obviously I loved it! This chapter was full of adorableness and cuteness! :)

Connor just knew Dean was afraid and came over to comfort him. That was one of my favorite parts. :D

Loved it! I'm excited to read the next one! :)

Maddy
Kid'sDarkWolf chapter 8 . 4/1/2012
Ah this story is so CUTE! I especially loved the bit in the Bouncy House and the Ferris Wheel:3 This is my favorite chapter3
ughno chapter 8 . 3/27/2012
This is one of the best stories I have read in AGES! Little Cas is SO CUTE! And I thought it might have been Gabriel who was talking about sweets! XD

But seriously, I haven't laughed this much in ages! You have just brightened my week :) Thankyou! Please update it soon :D
ughno chapter 8 . 3/27/2012

A.E.Snooks chapter 8 . 3/19/2012
I can not get enough of this story! I love the dynamics so much and the characterizations. ESPECIALLY with Sam and Cas. They make me laugh so hard whenever Dean has to deal with their "girliness."

Thanks so much for writing this, it certainly made my day.
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 8 . 3/17/2012
I loved this especially the I just got back into Doctor Who(Reading Fanfiction non-stop of that fandom so far) and I thought the robot reminded me of some alians that the Doctor has faced but I didn't realize it was a 't wait till the next chapter.

UP-DATE!REAL!SOON!
OMG chapter 8 . 3/16/2012
THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL. ;_; Oh man, I hope you'll update more! This fic deserves a heck lot more reviews!
anonymous-unknown chapter 8 . 3/15/2012
Absolutely adorable and cute! XD
SPN Mum chapter 8 . 3/15/2012
So happy to see this update! :D

Conner is really a brother to Sam and Dean now. They even had a 'creation' day for Conner, since he doesn't have a birthday and has never celebrated one. I thought it was supremely cool that they went to a carnival to celebrate. It was mean of Conner and Dean to ignore Sam when he was being tormented by the clowns though. Conner is already showing a favoritism to Dean by ignoring Sam's fear, yet comforting Dean when he discovered his. I bet the boys will all sleep good after their long, fun-filled day at the carnival. :)

Looking forward to more story soon.
fluffy127 chapter 8 . 3/14/2012
Oh man I love this! I love how innocent the three of them are, and how Sam & Cas get Dean to do what they want. I was all 'aww' when Sam asked about the Peanutbutter fish. And Cas making the sheep appear was so funny. So, thanks. It's awesome and I can't wait for the next chapter (:
vsama chapter 8 . 3/14/2012
great chapter! cas and sheep, it was worth the wait
BlackMarionette chapter 8 . 3/14/2012
Hahaha when I read that the robot said 'exterminate' I started cracking up xD I was like: omg it's a Dalek! Hahaha if I were Conner, I would have loved that gift. Too bad it went on a rampage xD
249 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »