Reviews for Star Catcher
vsama chapter 8 . 3/14/2012
great chapter! cas and sheep, it was worth the wait
BlackMarionette chapter 8 . 3/14/2012
Hahaha when I read that the robot said 'exterminate' I started cracking up xD I was like: omg it's a Dalek! Hahaha if I were Conner, I would have loved that gift. Too bad it went on a rampage xD
Imperial Dragon chapter 8 . 3/14/2012
Dean and Sam has given Castiel the best birthday ever.
SourSugarQuills chapter 8 . 3/14/2012
This is so epically cute! Cas-Well, Conner-Finally get's a birthday! And Dean has to give up pie-my gosh that's like a Dean Winchester Death sentence! Really though, this is lovely. Say, what would happen if They, the Winchester brothers plus Conner, found another angel? Not like Gabe, but an actual angel that is Cas's brother? It's just an idea, you don't have to use it, though. You are the author, after all. Anyway, This is a truly lovely Fic. Update? Pretty Please?

~SSQ
baby gyrl chapter 8 . 3/14/2012
AWWW! That was soooo cute! Also... Doctor Who for the win. Love the Dalek cameo.
SummerMistedDragon chapter 8 . 3/14/2012
Love it!

hi, how are you?
JellyBabyAdipose chapter 7 . 2/29/2012
Please continue!
vsama chapter 7 . 2/17/2012
Udate soon please and lets see Gabriel again!
Mizuki hikari chapter 7 . 12/30/2011
lol, the music was epic, please continue!
inactiveacount121212 chapter 7 . 12/25/2011
Love this story! Please update soon! :)
SPN Mum chapter 7 . 12/19/2011
I love the way these three get along. They all keep changing in such fun ways, like Conner finally getting Dean back by dumping his popcorn on him. lol I like how Sam is getting so comfortable with Conner too, almost like he's another brother. Dean is just as protective of Conner as he is of Sam, and I'll bet he considers them all family now. Should be real interesting when John returns.

Thanks for that link! The Little Castiel is totally entertaining! :D I love the rewrite of the Little Mermaid songs! lmao
Maddy Love Castiel chapter 7 . 12/19/2011
Oh my this story is so incredibly adorable! I love fledging!Cas! He is so cute and innocent! I love how sweet Dean is to his little brother and "Conner". :) Im so glad you put Gabe into the story too! Ya I guessed it was him because of the candy. :) I can't wait for more! Please update soon! :) I love this story! Last chapter you saw a huge caring side if Dean! You are a fantastic writer!
SummerMistedDragon chapter 7 . 12/19/2011
I love that song! Love this story! oh hey, posted my supernatural story...forgot to tell you...oops...

Can't wait for more!
AuntMo chapter 7 . 12/19/2011
As always, I am enjoying this fic. It is heartbreaking, the way you weave in how John has raised Dean to be a tough little soldier. Between John and demons it almost but not quite taking away his and Sammy's childhood. And yay for Cas standing up for himself!
anonymous-unknown chapter 7 . 12/19/2011
Another beautiful and cute chapter to sing my heart out to. That ending, absolutely perfect lol. ;)
251 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »