Reviews for Star Catcher
ughno chapter 8 . 3/27/2012
This is one of the best stories I have read in AGES! Little Cas is SO CUTE! And I thought it might have been Gabriel who was talking about sweets! XD

But seriously, I haven't laughed this much in ages! You have just brightened my week :) Thankyou! Please update it soon :D
A.E.Snooks chapter 8 . 3/19/2012
I can not get enough of this story! I love the dynamics so much and the characterizations. ESPECIALLY with Sam and Cas. They make me laugh so hard whenever Dean has to deal with their "girliness."

Thanks so much for writing this, it certainly made my day.
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 8 . 3/17/2012
I loved this especially the I just got back into Doctor Who(Reading Fanfiction non-stop of that fandom so far) and I thought the robot reminded me of some alians that the Doctor has faced but I didn't realize it was a 't wait till the next chapter.

OMG chapter 8 . 3/16/2012
THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL. ;_; Oh man, I hope you'll update more! This fic deserves a heck lot more reviews!
anonymous-unknown chapter 8 . 3/15/2012
Absolutely adorable and cute! XD
SPN Mum chapter 8 . 3/15/2012
So happy to see this update! :D

Conner is really a brother to Sam and Dean now. They even had a 'creation' day for Conner, since he doesn't have a birthday and has never celebrated one. I thought it was supremely cool that they went to a carnival to celebrate. It was mean of Conner and Dean to ignore Sam when he was being tormented by the clowns though. Conner is already showing a favoritism to Dean by ignoring Sam's fear, yet comforting Dean when he discovered his. I bet the boys will all sleep good after their long, fun-filled day at the carnival. :)

Looking forward to more story soon.
fluffy127 chapter 8 . 3/14/2012
Oh man I love this! I love how innocent the three of them are, and how Sam & Cas get Dean to do what they want. I was all 'aww' when Sam asked about the Peanutbutter fish. And Cas making the sheep appear was so funny. So, thanks. It's awesome and I can't wait for the next chapter (:
vsama chapter 8 . 3/14/2012
great chapter! cas and sheep, it was worth the wait
BlackMarionette chapter 8 . 3/14/2012
Hahaha when I read that the robot said 'exterminate' I started cracking up xD I was like: omg it's a Dalek! Hahaha if I were Conner, I would have loved that gift. Too bad it went on a rampage xD
Imperial Dragon chapter 8 . 3/14/2012
Dean and Sam has given Castiel the best birthday ever.
SourSugarQuills chapter 8 . 3/14/2012
This is so epically cute! Cas-Well, Conner-Finally get's a birthday! And Dean has to give up pie-my gosh that's like a Dean Winchester Death sentence! Really though, this is lovely. Say, what would happen if They, the Winchester brothers plus Conner, found another angel? Not like Gabe, but an actual angel that is Cas's brother? It's just an idea, you don't have to use it, though. You are the author, after all. Anyway, This is a truly lovely Fic. Update? Pretty Please?

baby gyrl chapter 8 . 3/14/2012
AWWW! That was soooo cute! Also... Doctor Who for the win. Love the Dalek cameo.
SummerMistedDragon chapter 8 . 3/14/2012
Love it!

hi, how are you?
JellyBabyAdipose chapter 7 . 2/29/2012
Please continue!
vsama chapter 7 . 2/17/2012
Udate soon please and lets see Gabriel again!
258 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »