Reviews for Star Catcher
Paulathe Cat chapter 6 . 10/22/2011
Man... why does HE have to show up and mess with all their fun? Can't he keep his archangel nose outta other people's business? Gah!

Love the quest for Bat-man stuff (as I sit here watching Hubby play Arkham City)
Jesse A. Harper chapter 6 . 10/22/2011
I know exactly who that kid was. I had my suspicions, but the last part of what he said cinched it.

Gabriel. Or Loki, or the Trickster, whatever moniker he's going by at the moment.

By the way, I have to say that I really enjoy this story. It's funny, and sometimes sweet.
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 6 . 10/22/2011
OMG!Was that GABE!AWE!I love the end!What Gabe(maybe?) said was ominous but it was nice of him to tell Cas of the funniest line in this chapter has to be for me the following:

"…he made fun of my wings… a lot." muttered Conner.

LOL!That leprechaun was a dare he make fun of Cas's 't wait till the next chapter.

Uroboros187 chapter 6 . 10/22/2011
Lil Cas is just too cute! And the brothers are funny. Are going to have them trick n treat? And that boy Cas was talking to has to be Gabriel right? Really enjoyed this chapter.
anonymous-unknown chapter 6 . 10/22/2011
Aww, I just love how you write these crazy antics between our boys. But seriously, now you have me curious. Who was that boy at the candy aisle. I'm gonna guess an angel, who loves candy, and knows who Cas is. Uh...could it be...Gabriel maybe? I'll wait to see. :D
Medusa Sparrow-Winchester chapter 5 . 10/17/2011
All I can say about this story is: BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OH MY GODSTIEL, HILARIOUS! I'm actually crying from laughing so hard! :D

You HAVE to update this, this is too funny to leave as a cliffhanger.

Mechanical Lullaby chapter 5 . 10/5/2011
I really liked this chapter! It brought back fond memories of being a kid and playing with toys.

Not letting anyone else be Han Solo is something I can easily picture a young Dean doing. Connor/Cas wanting to save the imaginary people was cute too. I loved the ending to Dean's bedtime story. So funny!

I hope the next update comes soon!
SpaceHead3 chapter 5 . 9/14/2011
Hey good chapter. Keep it up!
smartcookie913 chapter 5 . 9/10/2011
lol that was cute! unicorns with jetpack hahaha
SummerMistedDragon chapter 5 . 9/10/2011
I just about died laughing!

I love PB fishes! Adorable!

(I'm tired, but this is awesome!)

AuntMo chapter 5 . 9/10/2011
An animal sigil! There must be one for everything! I wonder if there is one to keep candy and other fattening things out of the house (and I wonder how Gabriel would fee about that? I am going to have to remember that! ;)

And the pie factory must be saved at all costs! But that poor girly unicorn, choking on her own glitter :( Boo Dean! Maybe she she could grown to repent of her girly ways and become a fierce warrior unicorn...Lots of fun!
Maiev Shadowsong chapter 5 . 9/10/2011
This is GOOD. I loved this.
SPN Mum chapter 5 . 9/10/2011
Conner smashed the car and dinosaur with a phonebook to keep it from getting the pie! lmao I love their games! Dean is doing a good job keeping an eye on the younger boys. I wonder what he will do when he realizes that Conner really has nowhere else to go. Will he talk his dad into letting him stay with them? Sam seems totally comfortable with him now.

Dragons, unicorns and rainbows. haha At least Dean didn't tell Sam and Conner that the unicorns shoot rainbows out of their ass. lol One of these nights, Conner will end up sleeping in their room, instead of on the couch. Then he really will seem like part of the family.

Happy for the update, please don't wait so long next time. :)
starglow71 chapter 5 . 9/10/2011
So great and so cute!

Seriously, Dean killed the girly unicorn? He is so mean.

Anwyay, I loved the chapter and can't wait to see what you write next.
Imperial Dragon chapter 5 . 9/10/2011
I was laughing so hard throughout this chapter I couldn't decide which part was my favourite.
258 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »