Reviews for Star Catcher
LeeMarieJack chapter 4 . 11/18/2014
Be more careful Angel. You almost re-staged a famous bird attack.
LeeMarieJack chapter 3 . 11/17/2014
It is nice to see the Winchester children having fun and playing like children for a change. Of course, Dean's little foray into a gang fight wasn't exactly child's play but it still was a nice chapter.
LeeMarieJack chapter 2 . 11/17/2014
A very cute story. How far are we going to go? Does John let them keep him? Does no one in heaven care about the missing fledgling?
Guest chapter 16 . 11/9/2014
omgod this story was so good. im emotional
Guest chapter 2 . 9/23/2014
I have to say this: I love you and your logic. I could not stop grinning at reading Sam deciding on Conner being Cas' name.
Kill The Switches chapter 16 . 9/12/2014
This is the most amazing story I've ever read. I had an English exam and what keeps my thinking juices up are books rather than repeatedly reading my Textbook. You don't understand ( or maybe you do) your story was so good that I stayed up way too late to finish this. I have a doubt if you're an author in disguise or something (I'm not kidding). Please keep writing more.
KDTBpantherwulf chapter 16 . 7/2/2014
OHMAIGAWD YEEEEEESS! XD This was SO cute, I thought I was just gonna implode from holding in feels...I wish we got to see Sam's reaction though.
KDTBpantherwulf chapter 6 . 7/2/2014
KDTBpantherwulf chapter 3 . 7/2/2014
Ohmygosh I'm literally dying, they're juST SO CUTE I CANNOT *explodes*
SilverMoonGrimm chapter 16 . 6/21/2014
Good job! I first saw this and thought it was going to be one of those badly written pieces, but I enjoyed this! I think they were mostly IC and I love the epilogue!
Another.Professional.Tragedist chapter 16 . 6/17/2014
I am crying, that was so sweet.
I cannot. :'o
Another.Professional.Tragedist chapter 15 . 6/17/2014
my heart. it bleeds.
Another.Professional.Tragedist chapter 5 . 6/16/2014
Dying of cuteness here omfgSNHuishiujsia
Fi Suki Saki chapter 16 . 5/31/2014
It was... Adorable and Sweet actually...
Though beyond my imagination, or what i wanted.

But, still Great and really nice story...

Dean kinda became Conner/Cas big brother... That's cute.
Liz chapter 6 . 5/24/2014
Yay for Gabriel :D is John coming into the story soon? I wanna see his reaction to little-Cas.
251 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »