Reviews for Star Catcher
Kaiyi Ayuzawa 19 chapter 16 . 9/12/2014
This is the most amazing story I've ever read. I had an English exam and what keeps my thinking juices up are books rather than repeatedly reading my Textbook. You don't understand ( or maybe you do) your story was so good that I stayed up way too late to finish this. I have a doubt if you're an author in disguise or something (I'm not kidding). Please keep writing more.
KDTBpantherwulf chapter 16 . 7/2/2014
OHMAIGAWD YEEEEEESS! XD This was SO cute, I thought I was just gonna implode from holding in feels...I wish we got to see Sam's reaction though.
KDTBpantherwulf chapter 6 . 7/2/2014
GAAAAAAABBBRRRRRIIIEEEEEEEELLLLLLLL!
KDTBpantherwulf chapter 3 . 7/2/2014
Ohmygosh I'm literally dying, they're juST SO CUTE I CANNOT *explodes*
SilverMoonGrimm chapter 16 . 6/21/2014
Good job! I first saw this and thought it was going to be one of those badly written pieces, but I enjoyed this! I think they were mostly IC and I love the epilogue!
Another.Professional.Tragedist chapter 16 . 6/17/2014
Waahhh
I am crying, that was so sweet.
I cannot. :'o
Another.Professional.Tragedist chapter 15 . 6/17/2014
noooooo/
my heart. it bleeds.
Another.Professional.Tragedist chapter 5 . 6/16/2014
Dying of cuteness here omfgSNHuishiujsia
Fi Suki Saki chapter 16 . 5/31/2014
It was... Adorable and Sweet actually...
Though beyond my imagination, or what i wanted.

But, still Great and really nice story...

Dean kinda became Conner/Cas big brother... That's cute.
Liz chapter 6 . 5/24/2014
Yay for Gabriel :D is John coming into the story soon? I wanna see his reaction to little-Cas.
SarcasticFangirlHorde chapter 16 . 3/4/2014
Thank you so much for this beauty. It made me cry like the sissy I am at the end. Truly the only word I can use to describe this is perfect. The characters were so spot on and the story sucked me in so much I actually forgot to eat until I finished it. I'm recommending it to all my friends. I hope you feel like you accomplished something here because you certainly did.
FirePony16 chapter 16 . 2/9/2014
Wonderful story :)
BriannieBee64 chapter 16 . 1/21/2014
Too cute! I loved this story and Im really glad I decided too give it a try it was super fun :)
l0ser chapter 16 . 1/21/2014
perfect story! the ending was so sweet
CastielMania chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Ooh...At first I thought this story would be long,then I just finished it within 10minutes...Well,this makes a good start of a really long Castiel lived with them for a couple of days on hunting trips before finally being taken these days Castiel never told Dean about his name but Cas really made an unforgettable memory on Dean...As time goes by,Dean had forgotten everything about him,but somehow when he saw the angel in the barn,he felt a little bit of familliarity...does this make a good story to you?8D
246 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »