Reviews for Star Catcher
AWWWWW
Cas chapter 8 . 2/26/2015
Amazing doctor who! Amazing
bbissocute chapter 16 . 2/24/2015
This story...I can't help but adore it. Beautiful job, especially with your mythos regarding young angels. I could not stop reading once I started.
egal chapter 16 . 2/15/2015
This was beautiful.
Thank you.
OztheNinja chapter 8 . 1/25/2015
YAY! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE DALEK REFERENCE! Also congratulations on officially becoming an awesome person for watching Doctor Who! Very good job on this fic! I love it!
Jaden Xiang chapter 16 . 1/23/2015
This was goddamn beautiful and I wish Supernatural actually made an episode like this.
Fabro de Omres chapter 16 . 1/1/2015
Amazing. Plain Amazing. Everyone was in character, and I saw few mistakes. Did I mention it was amazing?
Fabro de Omres chapter 8 . 1/1/2015
I kinda went, 'what the necks that' and then 'OHMIGOSH ITS A DALEK'
hentai18ancilla chapter 15 . 12/31/2014
Heartwarming!
LeeMarieJack chapter 5 . 11/18/2014
Dean is such a good baby sitter. It is a shame that he has to be. Someone should be taking care of him.
LeeMarieJack chapter 4 . 11/18/2014
Be more careful Angel. You almost re-staged a famous bird attack.
LeeMarieJack chapter 3 . 11/17/2014
It is nice to see the Winchester children having fun and playing like children for a change. Of course, Dean's little foray into a gang fight wasn't exactly child's play but it still was a nice chapter.
LeeMarieJack chapter 2 . 11/17/2014
A very cute story. How far are we going to go? Does John let them keep him? Does no one in heaven care about the missing fledgling?
Guest chapter 16 . 11/9/2014
omgod this story was so good. im emotional
Guest chapter 2 . 9/23/2014
I have to say this: I love you and your logic. I could not stop grinning at reading Sam deciding on Conner being Cas' name.
261 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »