Reviews for Star Catcher
Another.Professional.Tragedist chapter 16 . 6/17/2014
Waahhh
I am crying, that was so sweet.
I cannot. :'o
Another.Professional.Tragedist chapter 15 . 6/17/2014
noooooo/
my heart. it bleeds.
Another.Professional.Tragedist chapter 5 . 6/16/2014
Dying of cuteness here omfgSNHuishiujsia
Fi Suki Saki chapter 16 . 5/31/2014
It was... Adorable and Sweet actually...
Though beyond my imagination, or what i wanted.

But, still Great and really nice story...

Dean kinda became Conner/Cas big brother... That's cute.
Liz chapter 6 . 5/24/2014
Yay for Gabriel :D is John coming into the story soon? I wanna see his reaction to little-Cas.
SarcasticFangirlHorde chapter 16 . 3/4/2014
Thank you so much for this beauty. It made me cry like the sissy I am at the end. Truly the only word I can use to describe this is perfect. The characters were so spot on and the story sucked me in so much I actually forgot to eat until I finished it. I'm recommending it to all my friends. I hope you feel like you accomplished something here because you certainly did.
FirePony16 chapter 16 . 2/9/2014
Wonderful story :)
BriannieBee64 chapter 16 . 1/21/2014
Too cute! I loved this story and Im really glad I decided too give it a try it was super fun :)
l0ser chapter 16 . 1/21/2014
perfect story! the ending was so sweet
CastielMania chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Ooh...At first I thought this story would be long,then I just finished it within 10minutes...Well,this makes a good start of a really long Castiel lived with them for a couple of days on hunting trips before finally being taken these days Castiel never told Dean about his name but Cas really made an unforgettable memory on Dean...As time goes by,Dean had forgotten everything about him,but somehow when he saw the angel in the barn,he felt a little bit of familliarity...does this make a good story to you?8D
Plunny.Empress chapter 16 . 11/3/2013
Lol. I simply adore the ending. This is incredibly well written. Wonderful plot fkiw, characters are perfectly in character, no grammatical errors that I could see, and a wonderful mix of all sorts of scenes. Very well done! I look forward to what else you have written and will write. Thanks for writing, posting, updating, and finishing this fanfic.
mackwriter chapter 8 . 10/13/2013
Dalek!
roseandthorns chapter 16 . 10/7/2013
oh my god, this was unbelievably beautiful. I just loved the premise and the little dean, sam and cas made me squee and laugh out loud so many times.
Emma chapter 16 . 9/8/2013
GAH! OMG! I loved this so much! Thank you for writing it, the cuteness made an awful day better and I enjoyed reading it immensely!
primadonnafirstladyofthestage chapter 8 . 7/13/2013