Reviews for Star Catcher
mackwriter chapter 8 . 10/13/2013
Dalek!
roseandthorns chapter 16 . 10/7/2013
oh my god, this was unbelievably beautiful. I just loved the premise and the little dean, sam and cas made me squee and laugh out loud so many times.
Emma chapter 16 . 9/8/2013
GAH! OMG! I loved this so much! Thank you for writing it, the cuteness made an awful day better and I enjoyed reading it immensely!
primadonnafirstladyofthestage chapter 8 . 7/13/2013
Dalek!
primadonnafirstladyofthestage chapter 5 . 7/13/2013
Aww they're so cute!
ktwilders chapter 16 . 6/28/2013
okay kid castiel..well conner and sam were just adorable! I loved this so much:)xx
Perfect Anomaly chapter 8 . 5/21/2013
They got attacked by a Dalek! Dalek Geoff next to me says that he is very proud of that. And he also thinks this story is fabulous. I think so too :DD
darlin.lizzie chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
the characters are perfect, just as I expected them to be. you mastered their personalities, I could picture their expressions and actions. I enjoyed the playtime and can't wait to read the next chapter!
hatsunekiku chapter 16 . 4/22/2013
EPIC!
Vi-Violence chapter 16 . 4/17/2013
Personally I feel that it ended too suddenly, but I guess you did need to wrap it up.
darkeyesgirl chapter 16 . 4/16/2013
I love it! was perfect!
My2BrownEyes chapter 16 . 4/15/2013
What an awesome ending! I loved it. The perfect conclusion with them realizing. And the fact that Cas kept the box of band-aids speaks volumes about how important that time was to him. Great story!
keacdragon chapter 16 . 4/15/2013
LOVE THIS!1 Great work!
architaannie chapter 16 . 4/15/2013
Awh comeon! Why does this has to be so sweeeet! Annd cas smirking and mysteriously revealing his ''connection'' with them was well depicted. Kudos awesome ficwriter...the story truely catches star
vixxster2492 chapter 16 . 4/14/2013