Reviews for An Unsound Body
Prime utopia warriorenvoy of c chapter 6 . 5/20
Hmm, a weapon that can attack without contact. It's either wind or sound. Sound would be cool since wind is overdone.
Prime utopia warriorenvoy of c chapter 5 . 5/20
So this story is following a timeline similar to the original Soul Eater? At least I know how it will go.

I hope there are going to be differences though.
Prime utopia warriorenvoy of c chapter 4 . 5/19
This chapter was pretty funny.

Ash and Xander seem to fit like a glove( I can't believe I did that).
Prime utopia warriorenvoy of c chapter 3 . 5/19
Shi and Melody huh? They seem like a pretty good Tsukommi and Boke duo to me.

I have a question. What is it with anime and androgynous people? Am I missing something?
Prime utopia warriorenvoy of c chapter 2 . 5/19
A interesting start.

Your main character being in a metallic body... is that a Fullmetal Alchemist reference?

So the Shinigami has a squeaky voice huh? I read the Manga so I didn't know that.
OrionLatro chapter 93 . 5/12/2014
well crap, i enjoyed the series, and i just might have to start my own up here soon. if you have a igpx idea, drop me a line. and that goes to anyone who see this. TFTS, TFTR.
Key and Lock chapter 93 . 4/24/2014
So its really over? The ending seemed...abrupt. Still it was an enjoyable story while it lasted and the last fight was pretty good, I would have liked to have seen an epilogue or something, but with all you have been working on I understand. Good luck with your other stories.
OrionLatro chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
gotta say, this is by far the best layout i have seen.. i just might have to input my OC, give me a few weeks to find him and ill fill out the form for ya.
Key and Lock chapter 92 . 4/3/2014
So, we finally find out a little more about Cham and his plans, and why Michael was able to make that demon arrow. I just wonder if he'll have to use it again, or if he'll find a way that doesn't involve almost killing May. Great job overall.
Key and Lock chapter 91 . 3/13/2014
So the big fight finally starts, and we even got to learn a little about the guy from Pluto. Limos is going to be a tough opponent, but I can't wait to see if the group can handle him or if they'll need those extra souls.
Key and Lock chapter 90 . 2/24/2014
Well, I don't know who that guy with the gloves is, but he seems very interesting. I really liked his trick of storing his Soul Wavelength in his gloves and changing them out, at first I wondered if he might be related to Ash due to his constant switching. Still, I wonder if he'll be able to last until Michael and the others get there? I can't wait to find out.
Key and Lock chapter 89 . 2/10/2014
Wow, that guy from Pluto is no pushover, hopefully the group won't have to fight him any time soon. The fight was very good, and everyone had a good role in it. I'm interested to see what other enemies they'll run into next.
Key and Lock chapter 88 . 1/27/2014
Good chapter, so Marburg is after Vigrid, it makes sense, but I wonder if he'll be able to make it past Lord Death, and whoever else is still there? I also liked the flashback with Cham it was interesting to see how he got involved with everything.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Staff Member:

Name: Katerina Smith.

Age: 27.

Gender: Female.

Sexual Orientation: Either.

Position (teachers, nurse, Death Scythes): Teacher.

Weapon or Meister (For Weapons please include their form): Meister.

Partner Preferences: Long range weapons or swords like katanas. As for the partners themselves someone who will not hesitate and will do the best to their abilities.

Physical Appearance: She has straight shoulder length strawberry blond hair, magenta eyes, light tanned skin, is 5'6", and is physically pretty.

Trademark Clothing: 2" neon green high heeled peep toe shoes.

Formal: Knee length, 3" thick shoulder strap bright orange dress with multicolored pastel tulle ruffled underskirt that goes to her calves. The dress has triangular cuts in the front and back to show the underskirt. Hair in a messy bun with bright blue scrunchie. Her neon green shoes.

Personality: She's a nice person in general, however she's really self doubting. She likes the kids she teaches and helps them anyway she can. She loves hot chocolate.

History: She grew up a normal life, but her mom was a Meister so she went to DWMA for school. She graduated and decided to work there. Her life isn't a sob story.

Soul Appearance: Smiley magenta soul with small neon green shoes.
Key and Lock chapter 87 . 1/13/2014
Walking into a trap, nah, when has that every happened. So Cham was the mysterious figure huh, I wonder if Michael will get a chance to run into him, but with so many different people on the island who knows. I can't wait to see what happens next.