Reviews for carry all your thoughts across an open field
blossom chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
I DAMN FUCKING LOVE THIS.
Haileyrade chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Stories like this make me feel a bizillion different emotions, cause they tell the whole entire lives of the victorious cast in such a short way, brutal short and right to the point! Amazing keep writing!
FreeToLive603 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Oh God. I love how it went from fluffy to depressing to fluffy again. Nicely written.
mel chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
i almost cried when you had jade leave beck. then i almost cried again when you had cat and robbie break up. it was amazing writing, but i was basically crying the whole time. XD i didn't actually cry, i was just sad
dancing.through.the.universe chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
You, my awesome friend, are extremely talented. (As if I don't tell you that enough!) Great story, write some more. ILY 3
myownmistress chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
You're so damn awesome! Why! :D

Like I can't, I can't even. YOU MADE MY BRAIN STOP!

Though the fact that Jade didn't end up with anyone from the show broke my heart a little, (I need some tape) the fact that everyone got a happy ending made up for it.

Keep it going, dear. :)
Mage chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I love you. I just love you.

This is lovely (even cat and robbie wasn't together). And i'm so happy that all of them got their happy ending.

diamond sunshines chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Ahhh, Chrissy, I am completely in love with this. (And you, but that's a different story :D) You wrote this so perfectly,, no OOC-ness or over-exaggeration, it was completely believable and a mix of adorableness and angst and it was just beautiful!

I seriously love your style of writing, though, you have a really good way of wording things that make your writing super pretty. Like this line: "Robbie swallows the pride and dust particles in his throat", I just loved it.

When school ends, I will write you some Victorious, I promise!
HamishWH chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I really liked it until Jade disappeard. And Beck and Cat got together... I think it is good but - hey I'm BADEMANCE so I cant think of a happy ending without them being together ;o