Reviews for This is the best I can be
Girlwithnolife chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
This was so sweet and sad, but then so is their whole relationship. Great job! I'm sorry we didn't see them together in the comics much.
AceTroullefoui chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
So romantic.
Aurora West chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
This was gorgeous and heartbreaking and at one point I honestly could not breathe because it was just so sad. I love, love, love this. It's so powerful. You really showed how Claire would fall for Quackerjack, why she'd stay with him and why she'd want to fight for him, and I don't think that's an easy thing to do. The flashbacks were so good, and her talking to the doll in the present just killed me. It was a really nice touch that her coworkers are now referring to her as crazy.

I'd love to see some more QJ/Claire stuff from you...you fleshed out her character in such an awesome way, and with the comics no longer being written, it's up to fanfiction!

Thanks so much for sharing this!
horsewhisper3 chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
This was amazing! I absolutely LOVED this! I think Im in love with this couple now and I actually think im a lot like Clair so I can deffinately relate to how she'd be feeling. :( But PLEASE PLEASE send me a link to this comic! and is that qackerjacks real name? They never gave you it in the comics.
Kam-frenshi chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I simply LOVE your story! After Ive read it I searched everywhere to found the comic book to read this as well, but i dont find it... Can you please send me this famous link you were talking about? It would make not my day, but my whole week!
zara2148 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Not the best grammar I've ever seen, but I was enjoying the story too much to really care. Great job!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Very cool story here. I wish I could read the annual, but it's not available here in Mexico.

Keep the good writing.
Eleos Argentum chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
I really wanted to read a fic with Claire!

I definetely can picture this story happening

I love the interaction between Claire and Quackerjack and the reaction of his coworkers at meeting him.

The way Claire act with Quackerdoll is kinda how people act with their beloved ones when they are in comma. And I think there is not a big difference between that two cirscunstances.

I really like Quackerjack philosophy about deciding to be a child and not being drag by others. Actually, I have aboutthirteen years applying it. n_N

I hope Claire keep appearing in the comic.