Reviews for Moonbeams and Dragon Wings
Leonhart77 chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
oh god dammit Zell! way to ruin such a romantic moment between Squall and Rinoa.
IronicEnding chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
That was a touching moment of insight that you carved in about the two of them. It cam out romantic and sweet but in an almost awkward way. Funny how rinoa is the one who is so strong and sure here while squall, the usual leader of the group is such a fish out of water. I like how you wrote squalls confusion. Kits not just his own from being a secluded person, but it's the problem every guy has when he is talking to a girl he has such strong emotions for. That made the character very relatable, and as a result your story become that much more enjoyable.
KeinS chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Wow, I haven't seen that you are already a FFVIII writter! I just read this and now I'm more interested on reading more.

Love scenes like this. Besides, really like the Bahamut\Tiamat story. (How does Bahamut knows or love (:p) the future Tiamat I don't know, but it's good)
SakuBloss chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Oooh, c*ck blocked! Lol, dangit Zell XDD

Great fic! D
hernameisrio chapter 1 . 6/10/2011

I wanted to drop you a note to tell you how much I enjoy all of your stories. I have to say that I love the universe you've created for all of the characters. Your writing and plotting are very well done, and you are easily one of my favorite FFVII writers. As I was making my way through Red Skies I started thinking how much I'd love to see you tackle early Squinoa-immediately post game, you know? And then, not too long after, you posted this one shot, which I enjoyed very much! Keep up the great work, and I can't wait to see what you write next.
WishingDreamer5 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Aww, of course it had to be Zell to interrupt them. XD I really like your writing style, it had something... I can't really explain what, but it made this one-shot really special.
gleamfang chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
That was an interesting piece of GF information. Zell's timing is horrible but everything before that, sweet and still in sync with what we would expect from those two.

Keep Writing
Unlisshed chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
I loved this! I really don't know how you just keep churning out these great stories, I wish I had HALF your talent!

Anyway, I loved so many things about this little fic. Like the whole explanation between Tiamat and Bahamut, which was just so sad but makes a weird kind of sense.

I also loved how you portrayed Squall and Rinoa, just perfect!

Awesome fic! :)
Niqsta chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Well this little gem was absolutely beautiful. I'm currently not reading anything new on fanfiction since I have a massively long reading list which just keeps getting longer. But honestly, the title intrigued me so much I just had to see what it was about.

I found the whole Tiamat and Bahamut so sadly romantic, it's amazing what parallels you've drawn from them. I know Tiamat was a GF but I've never really thought about the gender and relation to Bahamut. This was very unique and well done.

Aside from that, I do like how you've not just stated Squall's feelings but you've used the right techniques to portray that through the writing. It's something I always enjoy reading rather than just a block of text.

Zell. Always the comic caricature and rightly so!

Hope to read more from you in the future.

DM Draco Moondragon chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Cute one-shot. And my name actually inspired the title for this one? I must admit that's an honor. I can honestly say I've never seen anyone write a story that I've even remotely inspired. I like the little backstory you give to Bahamut and Tiamat. That's actually how I'd always seen them, as well. It's kinda sweet, really, albeit sad. Nice work!
Emerald-Latias chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
The last line made me laugh. Literally. Such a typical Rinoa thing to think. Zell was so adorkable with the 'Aw man, I did it again.' line. Class.

In light of the silliness there, I quite liked how you showed Squall grappling with his feelings and impulses with him trying to rationalize some things and wondering where the hell some things popped into his head. It doesn't get illustrated enough from that point in the game, I think.

Either way, well done! :)